Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Space Sucks


Wooker's Avatar


Wooker
12.01.2013 , 10:10 PM | #1
So huge mmo has a stupid mini-game space? Wow bioware you guys are already sucking EA your daddy can't give ya more money? bummer
Let The Wookiee Win

Refer To Me If You Want to Live! http://www.swtor.com/r/dSnBrM

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
12.01.2013 , 10:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wooker View Post
So huge mmo has a stupid mini-game space? Wow bioware you guys are already sucking EA your daddy can't give ya more money? bummer
Someone is mad

P.S. You do know about GSF coming out right?
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

Kaizersan's Avatar


Kaizersan
12.01.2013 , 11:41 PM | #3
It's just because GS takes skill.

Wooker's Avatar


Wooker
12.01.2013 , 11:51 PM | #4
so skill means shooting and moving with a cursor on a pre-set course? The game is way to simple and easy, it needs a sandbox like design. Space a one of the very special thing swtor has over many mmo competitors. Yet they just make a mini-game out of it what a waste.
Let The Wookiee Win

Refer To Me If You Want to Live! http://www.swtor.com/r/dSnBrM

Loc_n_lol's Avatar


Loc_n_lol
12.02.2013 , 03:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
P.S. You do know about GSF coming out right?
Apparently not.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
12.02.2013 , 03:40 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Wooker View Post
so skill means shooting and moving with a cursor on a pre-set course? The game is way to simple and easy, it needs a sandbox like design. Space a one of the very special thing swtor has over many mmo competitors. Yet they just make a mini-game out of it what a waste.
Calm down OP. Wait 24 hours and then you will have proper space flight.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Fidelicatessen's Avatar


Fidelicatessen
12.02.2013 , 03:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wooker View Post
So huge mmo has a stupid mini-game space? Wow bioware you guys are already sucking EA your daddy can't give ya more money? bummer
This is a new player who needs help with something?

Count_Haake's Avatar


Count_Haake
12.02.2013 , 04:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
This is a new player who needs help with something?
No, it's a multi-lvl50-player who obviously has overslept the last few months but feels the urge to do some self-embarrassing rage post after having played the PvE space part for the first time now.

Legolose's Avatar


Legolose
12.02.2013 , 06:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wooker View Post
So huge mmo has a stupid mini-game space? Wow bioware you guys are already sucking EA your daddy can't give ya more money? bummer
Agree this is why from day one I haven't done a space mission since, To bad they couldn't make the space combat like Starwars: Battlefront 2
7 day free sub and stuff you click mine I click yours http://www.swtor.com/r/2JV8GN Bos'feratu |70| Sorcerer Bos'sidias |65| JuggernaughtVos'mauul |70| SentinelBos'andieria |65| SniperVos'feratu |65| MercenaryVos'arhire |65| SageVittonelle|65|GunslingerBos'barake|65|Commando

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
12.02.2013 , 07:23 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Haake View Post
No, it's a multi-lvl50-player who obviously has overslept the last few months but feels the urge to do some self-embarrassing rage post after having played the PvE space part for the first time now.
Galactic Starfighter (GSF)....free roam PvP space fights.

Just continue ignore the PvE space battles. (This is not the space battles you're looking for)
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!