Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

a question,

12.02.2013 , 05:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
I can confirm this: I have been using the original loading screen instead of the Rise of the Hutt Cartel one since 2.0 came out and had to redo my loading screen every update. I just keep a copy called "LoadingScreen-Backup" in the same folder and copy paste rename it while I am waiting for the game to load after the update. (You can change your LoadingScreen while the game is running.)

If you dig down in these forums, I posted a guide with a link to the original loading screen here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=685741
thanks

Belshoh
12.02.2013 , 06:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
They would have no way of knowing that you did it, so even if it's against the rules it's OK to do.

That's a good rule in life: if it's against the rules but *impossible to enforce*, don't worry about the rules.
I think that this is a very morally ambiguous stance. If taken to the logical conclusion, one could discover extreme illegal activities. If the cops can't catch me, they can't enforce it. Ergo: Killing is acceptable.

Fidelicatessen
12.02.2013 , 08:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Belshoh View Post
I think that this is a very morally ambiguous stance. If taken to the logical conclusion, one could discover extreme illegal activities. If the cops can't catch me, they can't enforce it. Ergo: Killing is acceptable.
That's not what I meant. The rule against killing is easily enforceable. There are many laws that are impossible or ridiculous to enforce. Those are the ones I mean. You can also examine your own moral compass to discern whether any given rule is worth following, but that gets more complicated.

12.05.2013 , 10:28 AM | #14
Thanks everybody! :d