Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

TIO identifies possible location for third secret boss

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
TIO identifies possible location for third secret boss

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
12.01.2013 , 01:23 PM | #11
Sounds to me like someone in your raid group played a trick on you and threw a Dreadful Orb on a random mob.

znihilist's Avatar


znihilist
12.01.2013 , 04:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cookiackus View Post
I don't think people realize how hard these secret bosses have been, there was only 1 guild able to kill The Hateful Entity pre 78 gear.
I know at least 1 guild on The Progenitor who managed to do it pre 78 gear. Some people just don't advertise!
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

Holdt's Avatar


Holdt
12.01.2013 , 07:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
I know at least 1 guild on The Progenitor who managed to do it pre 78 gear. Some people just don't advertise!
This is not true, according to the Progenitor's own progression thread, found here. I know for a fact that the number one ranked guild, Aeshma, has not either, because they've been requesting assistance from Severity members for several weeks.
Thickmints of Severity Gaming

World-first 16 Player Eternal Warrior, Dragonslayer, and From Beyond

znihilist's Avatar


znihilist
12.01.2013 , 08:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdt View Post
This is not true, according to the Progenitor's own progression thread, found here. I know for a fact that the number one ranked guild, Aeshma, has not either, because they've been requesting assistance from Severity members for several weeks.
Look at that I said:
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
Some people just don't advertise!
By the way, that website is more or less run by the PvP crowed and there are so many guilds that do progression which are not mentioned.
Check the discussion about it in this thread.
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

Holdt's Avatar


Holdt
12.01.2013 , 09:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
Check the discussion about it in this thread.
That thread has nothing to substantiate your claim. Bring some evidence of a kill to the table or go troll elsewhere. A SS of the achievement with the date would be ideal, but I'd settle for a SS of someone with the title outside of Frog, Severity, or the co-op group that have actually killed it.
Thickmints of Severity Gaming

World-first 16 Player Eternal Warrior, Dragonslayer, and From Beyond

Ceades_End_Game's Avatar


Ceades_End_Game
12.01.2013 , 09:12 PM | #16
Frog has killed Hateful (Confirmed on Reddit) so have we on Harbinger, a Haterade/Yes raid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GU6JpXeEWE

But i doudt there is another secret boss, Hateful only dropped a mask that does the same as the other. Unless the next secret boss required both items, instead of just one. Hopefully its something new and not a green colored orb.
<Dictator ~ Raid Leader>
Mithril
Dragon Slayer ~ From Beyond ~ Eternal Warrior

znihilist's Avatar


znihilist
12.01.2013 , 09:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdt View Post
That thread has nothing to substantiate your claim. Bring some evidence of a kill to the table or go troll elsewhere. A SS of the achievement with the date would be ideal, but I'd settle for a SS of someone with the title outside of Frog, Severity, or the co-op group that have actually killed it.
Do you even know the definition of a troll? I understand your point (and I agree) but why do people throw that word around as if everyone is up to cause a negative reaction of people! (if you want people to be willing to engage you in a discussion it is helpful to ease up in the way you talk to them).

Anyway my point was that the website is irrelevant since it is not something used by the community as a whole. As for the screenshot that is not up to me to provide one as It wasn't me who killed it.
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

WillHolmes's Avatar


WillHolmes
12.04.2013 , 10:08 PM | #18
Is it ok that I want to kick him in the teeth ?
Jedi Covenant [Holocron]

Toasterman - Heal MercHanjabba - Madness Sin
8/8 Imperial AC lvl 55

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
12.04.2013 , 10:19 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
I know at least 1 guild on The Progenitor who managed to do it pre 78 gear. Some people just don't advertise!
I know fifteen guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd that has killed it but I won't post any proof of it since there are none.
Gate Crasher - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress - The Eternal Warrior
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

LordMalic's Avatar


LordMalic
12.05.2013 , 06:18 AM | #20
They also with help from another guild just took down Dreadful Entity where some of us did it at level 50 as ONE guild.

But again hint to a boss that is not even in yet and don't even post where it could be. You think even if it was in the game you would be able to down it?
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS