Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TIO identifies possible location for third secret boss

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
TIO identifies possible location for third secret boss

Levram
11.27.2013 , 02:19 PM | #1
Members of The Imperial Order (TIO) on The Shadowlands today identified a very strong possibility for the location of the third Secret Boss in SWTOR, which would be the follow-up to the Hateful Entity.

This location identification is not a hunch or theory. It was uniquely identifiable and clearly seen concurrently by multiple members of the guild. It was surprising and unique enough that it basically caused us to stop in our tracks, so it was not some graphics glitch. What was observed pointed directly to it being related to a "Secret Boss" as it shared characteristics with the encounters with the Dreadful Entity and the Hateful Entity.

The Imperial Order will continue to investigate today's findings until further evidence is produced.

No further information will be provided now as we would like to give ourselves as much time as possible to investigate and, potentially, pull the Secret Boss.

f5Xj0x0HYAoGwFBfykfnk1mAVLGMFewgHbyJf9uJtzE=

The above encrypted line is included to back up our claim and to provide some assurance that we are not trolling the community. The decryption key will be provided in the future if another group of players is able to pull the Secret Boss before us and makes their findings public.
Acuzel (Assassin DPS/Tank) Ivs (Operative Healer) Praeco (Powertech Tank)
The Imperial Order
The Shadowlands

RikuvonDrake
11.27.2013 , 02:42 PM | #2
Go roleplay in the correct section please

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

Holdt
11.27.2013 , 07:29 PM | #3
So, you posted to tease everyone without providing any substantial information. Good thing you won't be able to kill it even if you spawn it.
Thickmints of Severity Gaming

World-first 16 Player Eternal Warrior, Dragonslayer, and From Beyond

Valican
11.27.2013 , 08:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdt View Post
Good thing you won't be able to kill it even if you spawn it.
this^^
Xa'vuy - Death

Qvasar
11.27.2013 , 09:45 PM | #5
Good luck trying to pull something that is not in game yet

raidmac
11.29.2013 , 04:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Levram View Post
Members of The Imperial Order (TIO) on The Shadowlands today identified a very strong possibility for the location of the third Secret Boss in SWTOR, which would be the follow-up to the Hateful Entity.

This location identification is not a hunch or theory. It was uniquely identifiable and clearly seen concurrently by multiple members of the guild. It was surprising and unique enough that it basically caused us to stop in our tracks, so it was not some graphics glitch. What was observed pointed directly to it being related to a "Secret Boss" as it shared characteristics with the encounters with the Dreadful Entity and the Hateful Entity.

The Imperial Order will continue to investigate today's findings until further evidence is produced.

No further information will be provided now as we would like to give ourselves as much time as possible to investigate and, potentially, pull the Secret Boss.

f5Xj0x0HYAoGwFBfykfnk1mAVLGMFewgHbyJf9uJtzE=

The above encrypted line is included to back up our claim and to provide some assurance that we are not trolling the community. The decryption key will be provided in the future if another group of players is able to pull the Secret Boss before us and makes their findings public.
So you are trying to spawn the next secret boss before you even clear the hateful entity? What are you trying to achieve? You want to be the first person to discover the nextboss? Also, since we are claiming firsts, I want to say that if the boss spawns in fortress or palace, I call dibs on credit for discovering it.
Officer of <VICE>

AlrikFassbauer
11.29.2013 , 08:00 AM | #7
Perhaps they want to be the Number One in World Ranking to kill this boss ?
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Cookiackus
11.29.2013 , 04:18 PM | #8
I don't think people realize how hard these secret bosses have been, there was only 1 guild able to kill The Hateful Entity pre 78 gear. That about sums it up but everyone is welcome to try. Who knows this one might be easier then the last one also.
The Ebon Hawk - The Underworld Alliance - Loggus
PoT5 - Severity Gaming - Mungtatta
The Ebon Hawk - Proper Villains - ManGlazed

mastirkal
11.29.2013 , 10:10 PM | #9
Yea they're 1/5 TfB NiM I doubt they'll see the new hidden boss anyway, let alone beat it. *shrugs*

EDIT let alone the fact they're only doing 8 man content. :/
Poopvectus

Selenial
12.01.2013 , 11:43 AM | #10
You won't be able to defeat it if you pull it, you won't be able to pull it without the Hateful Entity drop, if there's actually a place, tell us.

You're really not making a good name for your guild either...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage