Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Masks + Hoods


Sith-Knight's Avatar


Sith-Knight
12.22.2011 , 03:22 PM | #21
Its minor but really lame change, the Mask hood combo does look awesome, i dont care if there is a little clipping.

Kunitsukami's Avatar


Kunitsukami
12.22.2011 , 03:24 PM | #22
I honestly don't understand why the ability to have a hood over a mask isn't in the game, is really weird and takes away a lot of variation between characters.

Same way they should have made it possible to play with the hood up or the hood down.
Worship the mighty Hutt planet leaders! Moving incredibly slowly with their tiny arms and huge body mass which is easy to hit with any weapon!

pjskull's Avatar


pjskull
12.22.2011 , 03:27 PM | #23
I know to others that this may seem minor, but I really, really hope they fix this. I really want to be able to wear a Mask/Hood combo...

I hope they fix this... If the clipping issues are minor, who cares...?

MylzDavis's Avatar


MylzDavis
12.22.2011 , 03:31 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by pjskull View Post
I know to others that this may seem minor, but I really, really hope they fix this. I really want to be able to wear a Mask/Hood combo...

I hope they fix this... If the clipping issues are minor, who cares...?
Obviously BW cares, because if they did that they'd get a bunch of ..

"OMG why cant they fix this clipping issue! this game sucks!!! omg, gonna nerd rage quit"

they're probably working on it, just gotta have some patience people... hasnt been out a month yet lol

Bocek's Avatar


Bocek
12.22.2011 , 03:33 PM | #25
What is annoying me more about this, is that on my twi'lek now that I have a hooded chest piece is that it also removed the head piece I selected in my character customization.

So now not only can I not have my hood up as sith inq, which totally sucks, I also have part of my characters customization removed .

hidy's Avatar


hidy
12.22.2011 , 03:34 PM | #26
Understanding that this is a less priority, however it takes a lot culture, immersion, looking bad *** as a sith lord. Hope BW will consider making it happen.

Unborn's Avatar


Unborn
12.22.2011 , 03:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocek View Post
What is annoying me more about this, is that on my twi'lek now that I have a hooded chest piece is that it also removed the head piece I selected in my character customization.

So now not only can I not have my hood up as sith inq, which totally sucks, I also have part of my characters customization removed .
^same problem
Gamer Psychology

Killer: 100% Achiever: 40%Explorer: 40% Socializer: 20%

DarthVindictus's Avatar


DarthVindictus
12.22.2011 , 04:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MylzDavis View Post
Obviously BW cares, because if they did that they'd get a bunch of ..

"OMG why cant they fix this clipping issue! this game sucks!!! omg, gonna nerd rage quit"

they're probably working on it, just gotta have some patience people... hasnt been out a month yet lol
Unless we get word that they are working on it, I have don't have faith that if I don't voice my feedback that they'll bother doing it.

No, more likely is that if they don't get negative feedback they'll assume everyone thinks its hunky dory and leave it.

deserttfoxx's Avatar


deserttfoxx
12.23.2011 , 01:55 AM | #29
I say, add this thread to your sig and try to get it some traction.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

Aphrodisiac's Avatar


Aphrodisiac
12.23.2011 , 02:45 AM | #30
I really dont want to give any major spoilers.. ... but this is relevant to this topic.. so..




SPOILER ALERT!!!





















Darth Revan is the last boss of the Foundry flshpoint, one of the most exciting flshpoints in the game. It's the first flashpoint that truly feels epic. With the current implementation of the mask/hood combo, Darth Revan, the most iconic character in the entire old republic canon looks like he's wearing a clown mask.

The "Master" in the Drumond Kaas Revanite line also looks ridiculous (and more importantly, nothing like Revan) but this is a much more minor impact on the story.