Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gear/Crystal Problem. Need some help/ideas?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Gear/Crystal Problem. Need some help/ideas?

CaptRogue
11.24.2013 , 01:57 PM | #1
Here's the problem.
I am a preferred status player. I am almost positive I bought the Artifact Authorization Account Unlock on my main 55 Commando last time I went unsub for a bit. (If there is a way to check Idk it.)

I am in almost ALL purples. Like my bracers and one implant are not purple. I just won several pieces (purple 69's) in SnV and have equipped them fine.
My problem came when I went and pulled the Advanced Black-Blue Indestructible crystal from my saber I was using.
When I installed that, I could equip it but it was saying I could not use that without buying the Artifact Equipment Authorization unlock. Well after I unequipped it and try re-equipping it, it will no longer allow me to at all now! Just says in bold red letters on screen I need the unlock.

So what is going on? I have purples equipped but can not equip a level 50 crystal, yet I can equip the level 10 purple crystals.

Could anyone help me with some answers? Maybe a Dev?
I know that if you don't have unlocks for artifact gear no purples work. Yet mine are, so...??

Thanks!

CaptRogue
11.25.2013 , 06:01 PM | #2
So no one has any idea what could be going on with this?

AndasKastor
11.25.2013 , 06:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
So no one has any idea what could be going on with this?
Sorry, no clue. I don't know how it works. Are you posting from a different account? I think only subscribers can post and if you are a subscriber you should be good anyway.