Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where are all my files?

Jedi_Rachael
11.24.2013 , 10:09 AM | #1
I had to redownlad the game onto my brother's pc after my laptop broke and i cant find the files for the gane and i want to install some user interfaces.can someone tell me where they are.thanks.

Jedi_Rachael
11.24.2013 , 10:47 AM | #2
I ment files for the game

Tatile
11.24.2013 , 10:55 AM | #3
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=404165

This thread says they're located under "Local Settings/Application Data/SWTOR/swtor/settings/GUIProfiles"

Presumably, then, that would be on the original broken machine.

Well, that's where the UI files are located. Are you asking for the UI files or where to find the general game files?

Jedi_Rachael
11.24.2013 , 11:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=404165

This thread says they're located under "Local Settings/Application Data/SWTOR/swtor/settings/GUIProfiles"

Presumably, then, that would be on the original broken machine.

Well, that's where the UI files are located. Are you asking for the UI files or where to find the general game files?
No just the folder to put them in.ill try searching for them again when i log onto my bro's pc next

Tatile
11.24.2013 , 11:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Rachael View Post
No just the folder to put them in.ill try searching for them again when i log onto my bro's pc next
You mean where to put the game files? They're default located at Program Files (Electronic Arts->Bioware->Star Wars - The Old Republic)?

Jedi_Rachael
11.24.2013 , 11:48 AM | #6
Ive just looked in that folder and i cant find it

Jedi_Rachael
11.24.2013 , 11:56 AM | #7
Ive found it now.thanks for your help]

Jedi_Rachael
11.24.2013 , 12:23 PM | #8
now i have to try and fix the constant lag and stuttering.it wasnt this bad on my laptop.i thought the game would run better on a desktop