Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone other Consular up to the Shattering get this bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Anyone other Consular up to the Shattering get this bug?

ShannaRZ
02.25.2012 , 08:45 AM | #11
The key to that fight (after taking out the smaller droid) is using your cooldowns, especially Unity, which gives you 50% reduction in damage received for 15 seconds -- perhaps not the entire duration of the fight, but nearly so.

As a Sage, I had no trouble with this in the least, as Qyzen or Iresso will get the droid's attention while you demolish it. If the droid is in the last 20% of health, don't bother healing your tank, just burn it down, even it it means letting your companion fall.

As a Shadow (run with Tharan almost always), I died the first time through, because I had forgotten how strong that bugger was... so I rez'd, came back in stealth, used Spinning Kick, Shadow Strike, hit Unity, then layed down my rotation of skills (in my case Balance tree DOTS and melee strikes until it was a smouldering pile of junk.

If all else fails, grab a friend, and have him help you with this mission.

Aerilas
04.03.2012 , 08:23 AM | #12
I didnt die any of the times i fought those big droids, and never got below 60% hp. The deal with ANY boss fight is to use mind snap at the appropriate times (aka the bosses strong attacks.) You can use this every 12 seconds. If its not cooled down, use spinning kick or force stun. Its a very easy fight. Another handy combination as jedi shadow(tank spec) is to keep using project and slow time to build up to 3. If you use Telekinetic throw after that you really heal quite a bit. This is a very good combination of attacks that helps me in every boss fight, allowing me to survive almost anything.

Storm-Cutter
03.09.2013 , 08:48 AM | #13
use the item in your quest list when the repair droids go to the centre of the room ( blue lightning) this opens the door.
-Storm Cutter.

- THE PROGENITOR: GSF pilots: REP: Jaynn-Grey and Karn-T'woom GSF IMP Pilots: Tuesday-Jones and Ruiiz and Nineteen-delta