Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which has been the most fun in PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which has been the most fun in PvE

KittyCheshire
11.20.2013 , 09:59 AM | #11
After 16 toons I can honestly say for me they all have their ups and downs. Shadow always had a special place in my heart for being my very first toon ever and having tons of fun with her in PvE and PvP aswell as being quite versatile (cc, stealth, tank or dps) and so will Scoundrel/Operative, my first when I swapped servers for similar reasons and no it's not just because I like stealth. They build up ridiculously slow though if you're used to them at level 50 though. I also enjoy being on the move.

Maurauder/Sentinel, Sniper/Gunslinger positively suprised me in how much fun their rotations can be! A lot to watch and it seems more abilities since none get 'lost' in healing-only abilities.

slafko
11.21.2013 , 05:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MustangCzar View Post
Which class have you guys enjoyed the most in pve and why
Shadow tank.

DPS output is great, amount of damage you can take is unbeliveable, Nadia wearing your dps set rips everything to shreds.

jkuhl
11.23.2013 , 11:32 AM | #13
Well so far, the Mara was the most fun in combat, followed closely by a merc (who doesn't love Death From Above?)

Story-wise, I'll have to say when I finish.
Suzetta - Sith Marauder / Avaeris - Jedi Sentinel
Rae'vi - Sith Sorcerer / Esthene - Jedi Shadow
Tim'zahn - Sniper / Amaelya - Scoundrel
Kas'mi - Mercenary / Ismarae - Vanguard

LadyKohastFel
11.27.2013 , 07:12 AM | #14
DPS: Merc, Sentinal , Sniper in that order
Tank: Assassin, Jugg/guardian, PT
Heals: Operative
Remember Antaria, Naboo, Starsider Server.

Elyx
11.27.2013 , 01:51 PM | #15
I have heavy alt-itis, and far too often my play enjoyment depends on which one I am enjoying at the moment.

But out of all the classes, the one I have the most of is the Juggernaut, so I think it would probably be that. The playstyle + the animations are what do it for me. second place would be my scoundrel (the mirror classes for both would be a step behind, simply due to animations).

Storylines are different. My favorite so far is scoundrel, followed by Operative. but for play it's probably the jugg.
"I just hit 50 and finished my class storyline, but I still haven't been able to decide which AC to choose. Leveling solo as a warrior wasn't difficult, so I kept putting off the decision.
Anyone else having the same problem? "~ lagerhat - And who says warriors are broke?

Tamanous
11.27.2013 , 03:51 PM | #16
Overall for a dps class I'd have to say sniper. I love their abilities and they have many interesting and flashy abilities. The fact they blow things up on such large scale certainly helps. It is frankly silly how fast you burn though content with a well geared sniper. I've never played another class that "sounds" better either. TONS of massive gun sounds and explosions! Technically I prefer slinger over sniper but they aren't much different.

Assassin though is very fun if into the stealth game. Far better at it than dps operatives atm. Both lack in the dps race for end game pve operations though.

midianlord
11.27.2013 , 04:14 PM | #17
Tie between Merc and Gunslinger.

I don't need no stinkin' mobility, I can nuke you from all the way over there ----->
r/DPS 4 life

Sophs
11.29.2013 , 07:05 AM | #18
Powertech and sorcerer are my most fun

I mainly go for how the skills look, Powertech for the jet pack animations and flamethrowers and ofcourse sorcerer for the UNLIMITED POWER! lightning.