Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force users are overpowered and need a nerf

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Force users are overpowered and need a nerf

ralphieceaser
11.15.2013 , 09:15 AM | #1
The whole force thing gives a ridiculous concept advantage which lets devs create dumb overpowered skills.

First you can get a SORCERER DEFLECT a sniper's TAKE DOWN and survive. Simply because he GOT LUCKY and had a lightsaber in hand.

Now we get to the worst part of the force users, the HERP DERP 99% DEFENSE SKILLZ.
Oh i am losing, might as well pop up all my ridiculous cooldowns that increase defense, deflect chance, damage taken, give immunities and that on ridiculous percentages.

All those cooldown skills needs to be nerfed considerably so the force users will be balanced to normal classes

JediMasterSLC
11.15.2013 , 09:21 AM | #2
Please learn what you're talking about/play the classes you think are OP before posting.

ralphieceaser
11.15.2013 , 09:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Please learn what you're talking about/play the classes you think are OP before posting.
do you seriously want me to post every dumb "force magic" skill which increases survabillity to ridiculous degrees??
I am pretty sure everyone know those skills since they are used so often, and ALL force classes have them! expect maybe sorcerer but bubble is still very powerfull

JediMasterSLC
11.15.2013 , 09:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ralphieceaser View Post
do you seriously want me to post every dumb "force magic" skill which increases survabillity to ridiculous degrees??
I am pretty sure everyone know those skills since they are used so often, and ALL force classes have them! expect maybe sorcerer but bubble is still very powerfull
You are obviously a new player who rolled a non-force user class first, and don't understand how the other classes work- so you call them OP.

Best healers in the game: scoundrel/op (non-force user)

Very arguably best tank in the game: AP/tactics PT/VG (non-force user)

Very arguably best ranged dps in the game: sniper/gs (non-force user)

Sorry, you really just need to learn the other classes before trying to post, no one will take you seriously.

clubdeeko
11.15.2013 , 10:15 AM | #5
1/10

fail

Cordorian
11.15.2013 , 10:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
You are obviously a new player who rolled a non-force user class first, and don't understand how the other classes work- so you call them OP.

Best healers in the game: scoundrel/op (non-force user)

Very arguably best tank in the game: AP/tactics PT/VG (non-force user)

Very arguably best ranged dps in the game: sniper/gs (non-force user)

Sorry, you really just need to learn the other classes before trying to post, no one will take you seriously.
most ridiculous skill tree in the game:

FOCUS/RAGE :P

but yeah those snipers are nasty :P

JestersRevenge
11.15.2013 , 10:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ralphieceaser View Post
First you can get a SORCERER DEFLECT...
Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

orryko
11.15.2013 , 10:29 AM | #8
watch out for dat sorc reflect

he won the rng battle apparently

cashogy_reborn
11.15.2013 , 10:37 AM | #9
The OP presents some very clear evidence to form the foundation of his argument. Seems legit.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

georgemattson
11.15.2013 , 10:41 AM | #10
Yeah... I think those snipers that regularly stomp my sentinel in open terrain know how overpowered I am.
Cancelled subscription again. Heading back to Star Wars Galaxies on Bloodfin. Send me an email if you're interested in learning about it (or Google Bloodfin).