Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to Ban Operatives from Queuing Ranked as DPS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Petition to Ban Operatives from Queuing Ranked as DPS

Luckeyduckey
11.13.2013 , 08:43 PM | #1
I've lost countless matches just based on having DPS operatives on my team. Either buff their ****** survivability, or ban them from PvP.

Sangrar
11.13.2013 , 08:47 PM | #2
one really dumb request later...
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Luckeyduckey
11.13.2013 , 08:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
one really dumb request later...
It's true though. They die way too quick.

JeffrenBrek
11.13.2013 , 08:51 PM | #4
I actually wouldn't mind if they did that, and from regular WZs too. They're a complete liability.

VigDiath
11.13.2013 , 08:54 PM | #5
While you're at it nerf balance some moar
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Luckeyduckey
11.13.2013 , 09:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
While you're at it nerf balance some moar
I'm not saying nerf it. I'm saying it needs a buff. And if it won't be buffed, then they need to force Operatives to be healers. It's really that simple. Even the best will struggle.

Sappharan
11.13.2013 , 09:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
I've lost countless matches just based on having DPS operatives on my team. Either buff their ****** survivability, or ban them from PvP.
I think you're just encountering unskilled operatives. If you buff durability they're going to suffer somewhere else. It would simply be necessary.

Luckeyduckey
11.13.2013 , 09:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
I think you're just encountering unskilled operatives. If you buff durability they're going to suffer somewhere else. It would simply be necessary.
Mmmm, maybe. Even the best two on my server die fast under pressure though. It needs some tweaking.

Macroeconomics
11.14.2013 , 02:36 AM | #9
Mmmm, maybe. Even the best two on my server die fast under pressure though. It needs some tweaking.
How is that different from Merc dps or Sorc dps or even Sorc healers? Face it, these subclasses all suck.

ktkenshinx
11.14.2013 , 08:09 AM | #10
It's hilarious how bad our defensive CDs are, especially compared to every other DPS class. It's particularly bad when compared to Sins, the other stealth DPS class, who have a number of defensive CDs, viable hybrids, and survivability talents that DPS Ops (Concealment especially) don't have access to. At this point, I just play to show BW how awful our class is and hope for a buff in the near future.
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---