Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BuFF Republic!

Mursie
11.13.2013 , 05:59 PM | #1
LoL - seriously. POT5 has 2 pubs in the top 50. Oh..and the first one doesn't show up until about 23.

TWO in 50 players are pubs on the top 50 solo que's.

LOL - classes are broken..sure. But I think the biggest imbalance is the teammate pool that pubs share.

General_Aldo
11.13.2013 , 07:12 PM | #2
From The Bastion perspective.

Imps choose better classes. Like smash, AP, Op heals. etc
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
LÍvi - Carnage Marauder
King of Pugs Legacy

Zwoodco
11.13.2013 , 07:22 PM | #3
Shadowlands pre-55 PvP is stupid.

Ten different times as an Imp I got stuck on a team with no heals. Four of those times, there were four DPS (This happens mainly in the Arenas). EVERY TIME, the pub team had at least one healer...
There is passion, Yet peace
Serenity, Yet emotion
Chaos, yet order
I am a Gray Jedi

Zunayson
11.13.2013 , 09:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zwoodco View Post
Shadowlands pre-55 PvP is stupid.

Ten different times as an Imp I got stuck on a team with no heals. Four of those times, there were four DPS (This happens mainly in the Arenas). EVERY TIME, the pub team had at least one healer...
should be no problem. I never lose on my decepy assassin. Maybe its gotten worse in the past 2 weeks, idk. I've gotten 10 pvp weapons (ovar 9000 comms), so I'm just leveling now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

MidichIorian
11.13.2013 , 10:38 PM | #5
Tofn has 14/50 in solo. Team Ranked is just a matter of which faction the teams choose to play on. Still, pretty bad.

I don't know what's wrong with the pubs but I'm throwing a fit in pretty much every game when I see the worthless commandos and sages. Normal 8 vs 8 can sometimes have 4 commandos. I wouldnt have thought that was weird two years ago, but come on. You didnt get the memo? For people to be even remotely useful on commando they need to be extremely good and surrounded by other good players.

AshlaBoga
11.13.2013 , 10:49 PM | #6
Buff Jung Ma Empire!
Nerf Jung Ma Republic!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

olcraft
11.14.2013 , 02:03 AM | #7
Ya they gotta figure out something to fix faction balance. They should give buffs to whichever side that sucks. Or allow pubs to team up with imps in warzones.

AlrikFassbauer
11.14.2013 , 09:21 AM | #8
I still tend to believe that this has something to do with human psychology.
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

Kaos_KidSWTOR
11.14.2013 , 09:35 AM | #9
Buff The Harbinger Imp
Nerf The Harbinger Rep

Ill be happy.

TonyDragonflame
11.14.2013 , 01:19 PM | #10
Look on leaderboards, seems 80% top ranked pvp players are Imperials.

Awesome game faction MMO balance. Hope Bioware happy with all their imperial favoritism, awesome imperial storylines, since launch buggied reps abilities and much more faster, smoother and better animations for imperial classes.

I never saw such game, where developers hate with passion part their payed subscribers as in this game. BW hate Republic.

Very little population of good reps pvp'ers means much longer Arenas queue for Reps and no chances reach higher level in solo queue at least. No good working ELO rating for Reps since low population.

I'm afraid what Reps pvp'ers soon refuse playing this season of sh*t, cuz there is no fair competition.