Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Jerba
02.02.2014 , 11:07 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyious View Post
http://imgur.com/a/ul17q
think i did this right. here is the SS of my collections and the pic of the physical card from best buy with UPC
Thank you very much for the pictures! This means that the Flashfire is indeed available right now, even though it is from the wrong vendor.

There are two entries on the Best Buy website, could you please confirm which one is the correct one?
- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-war...d/1000003608.p
- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-war...dows/2308029.p

Tyious
02.02.2014 , 11:11 AM | #152
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-war...3608&sellerId=
this is the digital one i used for novadive beileve
Major Tyious Combat Medic Trooper
NiM content healer
GSF Ace
http://www.redemption-swtor.com/
Playing Since Beta, Owner of Collector's Edition!

oofalong
02.03.2014 , 09:36 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyious View Post
It looks like you got the RazorWire too. I presume you found this at a WalMart recently?
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

Jerba
02.03.2014 , 09:59 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
It looks like you got the RazorWire too. I presume you found this at a WalMart recently?
We talked about that a few pages earlier, and from what I understand, Tyious contacted Customer Service with the code directly instead of entering the code on the website, and the Customer Service mistakenly unlocked the new Walmart pet for him instead of the old Walmart pet it should unlock. This whole situation is just so messed up.

oofalong
02.03.2014 , 10:00 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
We talked about that a few pages earlier, and from what I understand, Tyious contacted Customer Service with the code directly instead of entering the code on the website, and the Customer Service mistakenly unlocked the new Walmart pet for him instead of the old Walmart pet it should unlock. This whole situation is just so messed up.
Ahh, that sounds familiar now. I guess I didn't realize it was the same person
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

Octom
02.03.2014 , 10:37 PM | #156
In post 152, Ty posts a link to the digital-only Best Buy card and says he got the Novadive from there. I was directed to this post to attempt to do so myself last night. It did not work.

I collect myself. I had got the old Best Buy pet from the kiosk when they first got them (don't remember which, just get them all). This digital SKU (1000003608) simply added coins. I went to the store today and found plenty of physical cards on the shelf (a first since it was some kiosk last time) and bought one (SKU 2308029; ordered online and picked up in store; just happened to go look at the rack first). I got the Novadive from that one just the same as any other card I'd done.

I forgot to see if they had a kiosk and if they had a different SKU there. I'll do that again.

In the same plaza is a Wal-Mart and a Gamestop. Gamestop still had a 2400 coins card in their system but no indicator to me that it was any different. Wally world had a bunch of the old cards with the Gilded Flutterplume printed on it. I wasn't going to spend $20 on a gamble that I could recreate some Ty shenanigans.

That's that. Get the physical card from Best Buy if you want the Novadive. Every store around Tucson (probably included Phoenix) had them.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Damask_Rose
02.04.2014 , 10:34 PM | #157
I made a new character and got a model FT-6 Pike. The mail just said it was from cartel coins. Which one did it come from? My other characters haven't received it. It shows up in my collections, but I can't seem to collect it even though it has the up arrow lit up. Is this happening to everyone? Seems to be a buggy patch.

Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Theron MIA?

Jerba
02.04.2014 , 11:50 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I made a new character and got a model FT-6 Pike. The mail just said it was from cartel coins. Which one did it come from? My other characters haven't received it. It shows up in my collections, but I can't seem to collect it even though it has the up arrow lit up. Is this happening to everyone? Seems to be a buggy patch.
Thank you very much for telling us about this pet! I never heard of the Model FT-6 Pike before, I believe it has been added with today's patch.
I just created a new character but I did not receive the pet there, so you must have bought a special cartel coin card. Which of the cartel coin cards did you purchase? Maybe that way we can figure something out.

Damask_Rose
02.05.2014 , 12:10 AM | #159
The only coins I've bought recently have been the old Walmart Flutterplume and the physical Best Buy one. Neither should have given a new pet, so I'm stumped. Could this get any more confusing?

Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Theron MIA?

Jerba
02.05.2014 , 12:17 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
The only coins I've bought recently have been the old Walmart Flutterplume and the physical Best Buy one. Neither should have given a new pet, so I'm stumped. Could this get any more confusing?
That's really strange. I bought those two cartel coins cards as well, so I think it must be related to something else.

I found a German player who also writes that he got the Model FT-6 Pike (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7180114).

This is so confusing.