Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate Showdown!!! Exar-Kun meets his match!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ultimate Showdown!!! Exar-Kun meets his match!!!

UndyingHadyn
11.07.2013 , 09:35 PM | #1
So it would seem every single duel or "vs" compilation involving Exar-Kun, has always placed him on top. If there's a Jedi that could take him down, I think Obi-Wan Kenobi is able.

I'd ask the color-brigade to perform a detailed analysis of the battle between Exar-Kun and OBI-WAN KENOBI.

Exar-kun is no doubt a powerful foe (Marka endorsed), but one of the most powerful Jedi characters is without a doubt Obi-wan. I really think that Obi could put Exar down for the count.

Apologies if this particular fight has been analyzed in the past, and If it has drop a link please. My forum sub is running out, and I wanted to get a couple good threads in before i go.

Aurbere
11.07.2013 , 09:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by UndyingHadyn View Post
I'd ask the color-brigade to perform a detailed analysis of the battle between Exar-Kun and OBI-WAN KENOBI.
How did it come to this? How did the title 'color-brigade' become so rampant in this section?

Sadly, I feel that the 'color-brigade' has disbanded. The forum activity has been fairly slow.

Anyway, I suppose I could write something up. Guess your thread will come in handy sooner than you thought, Rayla!
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

tunewalker
11.08.2013 , 02:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
How did it come to this? How did the title 'color-brigade' become so rampant in this section?

Sadly, I feel that the 'color-brigade' has disbanded. The forum activity has been fairly slow.

Anyway, I suppose I could write something up. Guess your thread will come in handy sooner than you thought, Rayla!
I am honestly still around just don't have much to say waiting on certain things to be called, haven't seen beni in a long time though so betting then never will be called.

LadyKulvax
11.08.2013 , 04:38 AM | #4
I am still around gentlemen.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Selenial
11.08.2013 , 11:42 AM | #5
As am I, but nothing's really caught my eye *Cowers behind Anti-Flame shield*
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 07:33 PM | #6
Kun is as skilled as Kenobi in dueling, but Kun is a ways more powerful.

Aurbere
11.08.2013 , 08:51 PM | #7
A duel such as this would probably go down like the Mustafar duel. Exar Kun would blitz Obi-Wan with a brute force offense and Kenobi would weather the attacks. I think that Exar Kun would have to pull every trick he has to get the better of Obi-Wan, but that may not be enough. What then results is an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object... until Exar Kun pulls out his Force abilities, then Kenobi is screwed.

A good match, but Exar Kun would win.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

BrianDavion
11.10.2013 , 07:50 PM | #8
I've always thought Exur Kun was an over rated Sith Lord. the fact of the matter is that the guy was a talented jedi knight, who fell to the dark side and borrowed most of his power from artifacts OTHER Sith Lords made.

LadyKulvax
11.10.2013 , 07:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
I've always thought Exur Kun was an over rated Sith Lord. the fact of the matter is that the guy was a talented jedi knight, who fell to the dark side and borrowed most of his power from artifacts OTHER Sith Lords made.
Those artifacts had lost all use by the time of Ulic's trial, your beliefs are contradicted by the canon.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Aurbere
11.10.2013 , 08:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
*cough cough*