Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favourite and Least Faveourite Worlds in SWTOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Favourite and Least Faveourite Worlds in SWTOR

SamsterHam
11.01.2013 , 05:39 AM | #1
I've been looking around YouTube and things recently and I saw a really funny video called Like A Voss. It's a parody of Like A Boss, and it got me thinking. Voss is the planet I hate the most! I got to the end of it, and was sooo glad when I got to Correlia I could just kill Imperials again. So what is everyone else' fave planet and least fave. (My favorite is Ord Mantell!) My second worst planet would be Quesh, I don't know why, but anything I see makes it look like ten minutes, but I've completed Cprrelia in less time than it! (I like Correlia and also Belsavis)

ImmortalLowlife
11.01.2013 , 07:43 AM | #2
My fav is Alderaan....it's freaking gorgeous! My least fav is Tatooween & it's "endless stretches of sand"
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Lanuria
11.01.2013 , 10:52 AM | #3
Favorite would be Corellia and Dromund Kaas. Love the lore behind the planets and both planets are important to my character's backstories. It's always fun to level there.

Really hate Belsavis. There are two storylines going on at once (Prison planet and Eshka) and feels so stretched out and goes on forever. I understand the design of the planet, but the roads are so aggervating.

Cassidan
11.05.2013 , 03:11 AM | #4
My favorite planet is Alderaan because, as someone above my post stated, it is simply amazing to look at and I like the political intrigue. My least favorite would be Balmorra. It's one of those planets that when the "Bonus Series" pops up I just hang my head saying "No..no more..it's too much". I just really hate the design of the planet and feel no attachment to the stories that take place there. It feels like "Ord Mantell Part 2".
In J.J. We Trust

Xakthul
11.06.2013 , 05:46 AM | #5
Hmmm.....

Either Corellia or Alderaan, IMO. I hear that Oricon is beautiful, too. But I haven't got there yet.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

AlrikFassbauer
11.06.2013 , 06:36 AM | #6
Worst : Quesh, Corellia, Belsavis.
Best : Tython (apart from these ugly monsters), Tatooine, Alderaan.
Notable : Oricon, it has a lot of style, anyway, and Belsavis for its ancient architecture. Athiss for its ancient architecture as well.
Notable : Corellia : Although I find it ugly, it has a lot of detail crafted into it. As much as I hate it for its destroction, I must acknowledge the amount of detail the designers put into it. Same goes for that Czerka moon.

GOLANX
11.06.2013 , 07:16 PM | #7
I like How Oricon's quests were setup for an endgame planet, a real storyline your could explore (albiet short), and once you finish it , you only have to go to the mission terminal for the same missions as dailies. I wish Section X, the Black Hole, and Ilum (that i am really hating with a large part due to all of the convos and no daily mission terminal).

I actually like Voss, wish i had more excuse to assassinate pubs/imps but Voss made me want to explore, I also managed to climb a nameless mountain and found some really astonishing views from a place near its peak.

AshlaBoga
11.07.2013 , 03:11 AM | #8
Favourites: Belsavis, Voss, Oricon
Least Favourites: Coruscant, Taris, Corellia
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.09.2013 , 12:19 PM | #9
My least favorite planets would have to be Corellia and Belsavis.I really hate Corellia because the last time I was there with my commando, I had to hike all the way across the planet, despite using the taxi, just to recruit a bunch of low lives with guns. I hate Belsavis because you always seem to have to walk into a prison, kill a bunch of pysico prisoners, leave, go to another prison, kill more prisoners, then go fight Esh-ka in the tomb, go to another part o the tomb.......get to the end of that part and travel to a cave in the tomb, leave the cave and go through a cavern until you reach your objective. All in all it gets really tedious. My favorite planets would have to be Alderane, Dromund Kass, and Quesh. I enjoy Quesh because it only takes like less than ten minutes to complete. Dromund Kass is fun because it is simple and I love the sith ruins in the jungle such as the dark temple. Alderane is fun because I just love the scenery but I hate the slow taxi. I still Don't see the appeal of Corellia that most people have. To me it was kind of depressing. Different tastes I guess. Bosk is awesome.

gofortheko
11.09.2013 , 01:29 PM | #10
Favorite: Hoth and Ilum - Im from Chicago and I love the look of everything covered in snow.

Least favorite: Makab, Corellia, and Belsavis - Seems the devs went out of their way to try to piss off and annoy players questing in these areas.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger