Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

POSSIBLE SPOILERS Who really has the most authority/power?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
POSSIBLE SPOILERS Who really has the most authority/power?

ScarletBlaze
10.27.2013 , 10:54 PM | #11
The agent also has the choice to go off on her own as well so depending on the option you take and I don't know about you but any agency
Spoiler
, I have a serious problem staying with..
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

AlexDougherty
10.28.2013 , 04:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by benovide View Post
For people who didn't pay attention, or at least who didn't go Dark Side, Lord Jadus appoints you as the head of Sith Intelligence. And will model it to your desires.
For those who didn't pay attention, the outcome of the Agent Story depends entirely on your choices,
Spoiler
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Frenesi
10.28.2013 , 07:37 AM | #13
Agent can also stay as undercover republic agent in Imperial Intellegence. Or become some sort of shadow broker, and that, as you can see in ME, is a lot of power.

Consular can be denied his place in jedi council and become it's military advisor instead. Not sure how it works, but anyway you are republic's link to Rift Alliance and it's armys. And it looks like they take orders from you, even if inderectly.

Knight can be general instead of jedi master. Not much power in both, but he is a hero anyway.

Warrior, even without power base, is feared and respected by Dark Council. So i dont think they will mind him giving orders to others, as long as this orders are adequate.

Nox ends up as head of sphere, which can give him even more personal power, and he is already one of the strongest force users. Once again, here comes fear and respect, and with them - political power.

BH is just one of best hunters in the galaxy. Can't even imagine why he need power at all.

Same for troper. Head of the best Republic squad during war.

Smuggler ends up as republic privateer (boring), or head of the criminal empire. With fleets (pirates), resources and political influence (as long as you have money to buy people). And if he takes advantage of Cartel's bad position after Makeb...

FullMetalJew
10.28.2013 , 07:54 AM | #14
The Agent has so many alternate endings that being head of Sith Intelligence varies on your choices, for example I killed Jadus and chose to destroy the Black Codex letting Intelligence never come back together and The Agent basically becoming a Bounty Hunter/Contract Killer because he/she is no longer under intelligence. Another ending is if you leave Arden Koth alive and choose the light ending when the Black Codex comes you end up giving it to him and joining the SIS so there are many alternate endings to the Agent saying that he is in charge of Soth I telligence is just one of the outcomes.
Cassos- Sniper Level 55
Shal- Sorceror Level 55

Bergan Colony-The Empire of Dread

Darth_Wicked
10.28.2013 , 10:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by FullMetalJew View Post
The Agent has so many alternate endings that being head of Sith Intelligence varies on your choices, for example I killed Jadus and chose to destroy the Black Codex letting Intelligence never come back together and The Agent basically becoming a Bounty Hunter/Contract Killer because he/she is no longer under intelligence. Another ending is if you leave Arden Koth alive and choose the light ending when the Black Codex comes you end up giving it to him and joining the SIS so there are many alternate endings to the Agent saying that he is in charge of Soth I telligence is just one of the outcomes.
I'm fairly sure Darth Jadus CAN'T be killed by the player.
( Let another claim the throne. My place is on the battlefield. )
-- Darth Marr

StarMagus
10.28.2013 , 12:51 PM | #16
Quote:
Smuggler ends up as republic privateer (boring),
I'm not sure why that is boring, you are basically a pirate that has ports of call that you can't be touched for your crimes. That's awesome.

JLazarillo
10.28.2013 , 01:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
The Emperor's Wrath is technically above the Council and has the right to defy them if the Emperor demands it. Of course, he can't just order them around, but he is somewhat more important than the average Council member.
Wrath has no real authority I'm the Empire at all. He's not really bound by any authority either but he doesn't outrank any other Sith Lord.

Xakthul
10.28.2013 , 07:21 PM | #18
Imps:

Wrath>Nox
Nox>Cipher
Cipher>The Champion

'Pubs:

Voidhound>Barsen'thor
Barsen'thor=Havoc XO
Havoc XO>>>>>>Hero of Tython
Lord J'mpok Mogh
His Story: Sith Happens
The Powers of Time Lost: That Different RP Idea
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf, Return of the King

AlexDougherty
10.29.2013 , 10:28 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Imps:

Wrath>Nox
Nox>Cipher
Cipher>The Champion
Wrath is only more powerful on paper, he is above the Dark Council but has no powerbase of his own, when he assumes the position he is warned by the Dark Council not to interfere with their affairs, this is an indication that Nox?Imperius/Occulus is actually higher in real terms than the Wrath.

Quote:
'Pubs:

Voidhound>Barsen'thor
Barsen'thor=Havoc XO
Havoc XO>>>>>>Hero of Tython
Smuggler has more power than Barsen'thor, but no way is the leader of Havok Squad the equal of a member of the Jedi Council, and no way Leader of Havok Squad more powerful than Hero of Tython. Barsen'thor is greater than Hero of Tython who is greater than Leader of Havok Squad.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

dazednconfuzed
10.29.2013 , 10:56 AM | #20
My vote is for Nox. Why?

Spoiler
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.