Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Sith Lightsaber Duelists

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Sith Lightsaber Duelists

Aurbere
11.04.2013 , 09:01 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by MajinEddie View Post
Revan.
For which number placement? What evidence do you have to support Revan?
Added Chapter 65 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Darkelefantos
11.04.2013 , 09:12 AM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
For which number placement? What evidence do you have to support Revan?
None, because Revan was a Jedi in his prime, obviously.

Aurbere
11.04.2013 , 09:30 AM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
None, because Revan was a Jedi in his prime, obviously.
Shh... I was going to use that in case he came up with something.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Darkelefantos
11.04.2013 , 09:36 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Shh... I was going to use that in case he came up with something.
Alright, our secret.

But at least the guy made sure this thread doesn't end up lost and forgotten. Because we still lack numbers 8, 9 and 10. And it would be a shame if we never found those.

Aurbere
11.04.2013 , 09:39 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
Alright, our secret.

But at least the guy made sure this thread doesn't end up lost and forgotten. Because we still lack numbers 8, 9 and 10. And it would be a shame if we never found those.
Well, no one would be able to update the OP, and many of the regulars have fallen silent. I suppose I could monitor this until Beni returns, provided people are willing to continue.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 07:30 PM | #216
I have returned from my slumber. I was gone mainly because I was to lazy to re-subscribe. Anyway, i'm bringing this back since this is a matter of great import to the scholars of this forum

Anyways, assuming I haven't forgotten anyone, I nominate Ulic Qel Droma for the number 8 spot.

Aurbere
11.08.2013 , 08:44 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
I have returned from my slumber. I was gone mainly because I was to lazy to re-subscribe. Anyway, i'm bringing this back since this is a matter of great import to the scholars of this forum

Anyways, assuming I haven't forgotten anyone, I nominate Ulic Qel Droma for the number 8 spot.
Darth Krayt is a better duelist, I believe.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 08:53 PM | #218
Oh wait, Krayt hasn't already been put on this list yet? Then yeah, I nominate Krayt.

Edit: Honestly i'd definitely put Krayt above Kas'im.

Aurbere
11.08.2013 , 09:00 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
Edit: Honestly i'd definitely put Krayt above Kas'im.
That's what I said.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 09:06 PM | #220
who suggested Kas'im was superior? IMO he has nothing to his name except Bane's opinion ,which is true of every battlemaster. They've all mastered all 7 lightsaber forms and continued to hone their skills for years. Kao Cen Darach is a perfect example.