Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware what are you gonna do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware what are you gonna do?

Osoygatitalove
10.14.2013 , 01:05 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
We know what you're gonna do: start endless threads complaining about the same issue until you get the answer you want. Which is never gonna happen.
they did. umadbro?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...66#edit6847366

tanktest
10.14.2013 , 01:06 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by FriendReferral View Post
Isn't PvP about teaming up with others and roflstomping everyone else? Oh god, that's why the Gree event is a massive failure of epic proportions. So many players complain about getting "ganked" and it's just really sad.

BTW, how can you be terrible at PvE? You only fight scripted mobs.

to Answer that i have run with pvp guilds in OPS they suxed big time in PVE and with pugs that are awesome in PVE and some PVE giulds that claimed to be good but can't even kill oper 9 in SM 8 .. so it all about team work ether way PVE or PVP ..

and as far as being ganked goees no one wants to be till they want to .. that's the point most of them are getting at .

Mistake are made, getting flagged can be a mistake or some one does not want to kick some one becasue there flagged etc. or wait 5 five mins or look for some one thats not flagged ..

there is all kind of reason why they complain and most are in fact volid complaints.

CaptRogue
10.14.2013 , 01:44 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Osoygatitalove View Post
What are you gonna do bioware, i just fought 4 guys with absorb relics.
And how do you know they all had that relic? Did you inspect each player to see if they had it? Hmm...if you did then, maybe that is why you're losing! lolz
If you didn't then you're just assuming, and very well could be wrong. Maybe only 1 had it, if any at all. Have to have proof when you claim things. Otherwise it's just another QQ "I'm tired of losing in PvP, lets blame the bug" post.

Im getting my rating down every single day.
OMG! What will you ever do when the rating resets, when they finally implement Season 1?! Come on here and QQ about your rating you worked so hard for being reset? lolz
NEWSFLASH: The ratings don't count. It's preseason. Only thing that matters is to the player & it's egoboost for them. Unless you post pics of your ratings on a public area, what you claim your rating is could be a lie.

we need an answer and we need an aswer now, its not just fixing the bugs now, ITS COMPENSATING TO THOSE LEGIT PLAYERS THAT ARE GETTING SCREWED.
What?! lolz You play a game. It will have bugs. Get over yourself. There is no compensation that you need. You pay (or not) to play this game. You agreed to the ToS. If it's upsetting you this much, quit playing PvP until they fix it. That's how you fix it. lolz

Osoygatitalove
10.14.2013 , 01:55 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
And how do you know they all had that relic? Did you inspect each player to see if they had it? Hmm...if you did then, maybe that is why you're losing! lolz
If you didn't then you're just assuming, and very well could be wrong. Maybe only 1 had it, if any at all. Have to have proof when you claim things. Otherwise it's just another QQ "I'm tired of losing in PvP, lets blame the bug" post.

OMG! What will you ever do when the rating resets, when they finally implement Season 1?! Come on here and QQ about your rating you worked so hard for being reset? lolz
NEWSFLASH: The ratings don't count. It's preseason. Only thing that matters is to the player & it's egoboost for them. Unless you post pics of your ratings on a public area, what you claim your rating is could be a lie.

What?! lolz You play a game. It will have bugs. Get over yourself. There is no compensation that you need. You pay (or not) to play this game. You agreed to the ToS. If it's upsetting you this much, quit playing PvP until they fix it. That's how you fix it. lolz
1) i did aoe on them, usually hit 5-6k + force technique damage(100-250), it only hit them with td, the rest was absorbed.

2,3) it was just stated (1 hour ago) that the rating will be resetted once season 1 launches, thread is much older.

Roysten
10.14.2013 , 02:12 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
:
There is a very clear graphical indication of the bug in action as well as flying text. It is very obvious when it is being exploited.

shadowrouge
10.14.2013 , 03:05 PM | #66
Isn't PvP about teaming up with others and roflstomping everyone else? Oh god, that's why the Gree event is a massive failure of epic proportions. So many players complain about getting "ganked" and it's just really sad.

LOL I don't mind this at all. Its happened to me more than once. What do I do about it? I call on my guild, get more out there than the "Ganking" group and in most cases they are chased off or we get one hell of a good war going on.

Isn't that what PVP is all about? If not then I must be doing it wrong.
Weekend Beta tester 11-11-11/ Thanksgiving tester 11-25-11
http://www.swtor.com/r/XydG2G

Andryah
10.14.2013 , 03:29 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowrouge View Post
LOL I don't mind this at all. Its happened to me more than once. What do I do about it? I call on my guild, get more out there than the "Ganking" group and in most cases they are chased off or we get one hell of a good war going on.

Isn't that what PVP is all about? If not then I must be doing it wrong.
Old school. I like it!
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

midianlord
10.14.2013 , 03:52 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by WestXv View Post
I never understood that "carebears" term it never made sense until I realized that only pvpers with superiority complexes call people that. They're probably terrible at pve and only get their rocks off so to speak by teaming up with other people to curb stomp people trying to pvp for fun.
What about strict PvE types who are convinced that anyone who does any PvP at all is an RL "sociopath," "griefer," "little-man-syndrome-sufferer," etc., etc., etc.?

I have seen them refer to PvP'ers as "lesser people." Those exact words, in this very forum.

Somehow, no-one ever calls them down for it, ever.

Don't wanna be called a "carebear" in the pejorative sense of the word? Don't bloody well act like one. It really is just that simple.
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
Merc and 'Slinger 4 life

All you'll ever need to know about PvP in this game: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=730402

Spoiler

midianlord
10.14.2013 , 04:01 PM | #69
[...]
Oooooooooh baby, you have no idea!

That siad, I myself have been pretty lucky, and had good groups in the Public Group-builder, but believe me, there are times...Ugh, there are times

(Healers who don't --in 50/55 [HARD] content, you can guess how that ends-- are my particular un-favourite.)
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
Merc and 'Slinger 4 life

All you'll ever need to know about PvP in this game: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=730402

Spoiler

tanktest
10.14.2013 , 04:06 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by midianlord View Post
Oooooooooh baby, you have no idea!

That siad, I myself have been pretty lucky, and had good groups in the Public Group-builder, but believe me, there are times...Ugh, there are times

(Healers who don't --in 50/55 [HARD] content, you can guess how that ends-- are my particular un-favourite.)
LMAO lol so true he has no idea .. some players just don't know i don't say that to be little anyone, they just don't ..