Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware what are you gonna do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware what are you gonna do?

ImpactHound
10.14.2013 , 12:48 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Osoygatitalove View Post
wait what? i think he is suspended for 72 hours.
same thing either way. His shilling thread got removed as expected, right after Andryah noticed it & he's unsubbed and on his way off the forums anyways. /salute

ReverendAnderson
10.14.2013 , 12:51 PM | #52
Man, if I had a dollar for every time someone here said, "Because of inaction on this thing, before a time limit set by me, a gamer not involved in the game's developement, Bioware no longer cares." I could buy all the Cartel Coins. : p
"That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men."

Nickious
10.14.2013 , 12:51 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by WestXv View Post
I think he's banned now so quoting him to talk to him is now pointless. Although its unlikely you knew that.
How did you find that out?

Frankly I think a certain person should been banned instead. At least Mr. Jurgens wasn't posting troll threads and you could get answers that weren't smart *** remarks.

ImperialSun
10.14.2013 , 12:56 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
same thing either way. His shilling thread got removed as expected, right after Andryah noticed it & he's unsubbed and on his way off the forums anyways. /salute
/shocker

Driz

Osoygatitalove
10.14.2013 , 12:57 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
he is coming back in 73 hours.

tanktest
10.14.2013 , 01:01 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by WestXv View Post
I never understood that "carebears" term it never made sense until I realized that only pvpers with superiority complexes call people that. They're probably terrible at pve and only get their rocks off so to speak by teaming up with other people to curb stomp people trying to pvp for fun.

your right as bad as it sound but your right ive had a few PVP i know tell me that .. what funnly is they don't call me that to my face maybe behind my back but i know them to they know i don't like PVP ether ..

ImperialSun
10.14.2013 , 01:02 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
How did you find that out?

Frankly think SithEBM should been banned instead. At least Mr. Jurgens wasn't posting troll threads and you could get answers that weren't smart *** remarks.
I'm gonna go ahead and agree here...

Jurgens has his own style and not everyone will like it but he is usually tongue in cheek and whilst he can be naughty he is rarely arrogant or offensive. You can have some banter with him and be forum friends again when the dust settles...some of the others mentioned however without naming that poster in the quote above can actually be quite arrogant and offensive...the thread about Courtney joining their FB page is a prime example...

Driz

branmakmuffin
10.14.2013 , 01:03 PM | #58
What are you gonna do bioware,
We know what you're gonna do: start endless threads complaining about the same issue until you get the answer you want. Which is never gonna happen.

Nickious
10.14.2013 , 01:03 PM | #59
he is coming back in 73 hours.
That is assuming that his posting privileges will not be revoked naturally before or just after that.

If that is in fact the case, I just wanted to say to good bye. I hope that you find a game better suited to match your PVP needs. Maybe we'll meet up with Star wars BF3 when you want your SW and your PVP taste combined. See yah.

Zohkar
10.14.2013 , 01:04 PM | #60
I knew about him not being a sub, and with tomorrow's patch he would lose access to the forums anyways. Did not read about why he may be banned or suspended or what thread it was. I just know over the last week or two he has been very active in the forums. Some of it informal some of it was contraversal, but reguardless sometimes things just go beyond the scope of the rules, even if warranted to help people see the abuse.
60 Zohkar (Guardian) 60 Sa'brina (Immortal)
60 Zankar (Shadow) 60 Selura (Corruption)
60 Zandakar (Sharpshooter) 60 Sil'mara (Operative)
60 Zanlamar (Gunnery) 60 Sondrea (Shieldtech)