Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bioware what are you gonna do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware what are you gonna do?

Osoygatitalove's Avatar


Osoygatitalove
10.13.2013 , 09:22 AM | #1
What are you gonna do bioware, i just fought 4 guys with absorb relics.

Im getting my rating down every single day.

I am even thinking now about buying both relics for myself since everyone else seems to do it, do you enjoy this? is this the way its meant to be for legit players?


we need an answer and we need an aswer now, its not just fixing the bugs now, ITS COMPENSATING TO THOSE LEGIT PLAYERS THAT ARE GETTING SCREWED.

FriendReferral's Avatar


FriendReferral
10.13.2013 , 09:23 AM | #2
Newsflash (not trying to be rude, btw): THEY DON'T CARE.

SirMannii's Avatar


SirMannii
10.14.2013 , 03:32 AM | #3
/thread
Gunslinger | Sentinel || Marauder | Sniper
Manzii iiiiiiiiii Manniiz iii Mannii iiiiiiiiManiiz
iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiiii
<RUTHLESS> TOFN EU <Kansas City Shuffle>

Stoofa's Avatar


Stoofa
10.14.2013 , 03:43 AM | #4
You know - I'd totally forgotten about the absorb relics.
When I first heard of the "bug/exploit/cheat" it just dawned on me that people could get a serious boost to Power.
Last night I was in a WZ where there were a group of 4 smash monkeys from one guild. It would explain the serious lack of damage I was doing to these people (and I mean serious - I know what I should be able to do to these guys).
Suddenly all makes sense.

LordArtemis's Avatar


LordArtemis
10.14.2013 , 03:55 AM | #5
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we are definitely aware of the current bug with a certain PvP relic and it's unintended consequences. We are working to get a fix to this ASAP and will update you as I know more.

As a note, the current state of that relic is 100% not intended. That is the reason this post is being very generic as to what the relic is and what it does. I wanted to make sure we acknowledged it so that you guys knew we are working on it.

Due to the unintended effects of this issue, we will continue to remove posts about the relic in question. Thank you all for your understanding.

-eric


http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...02#edit6831002

It is not a bannable offense and we do not intend to action folks who have used it. The reason is that although some may realize it is unintended and try to use it to their advantage until it is fixed. Some folks may simply have the relic and be using the item they bought, completely unaware that they are using a bugged item.

Because of that we are going to just leave it in place as is and then work to get it fixed ASAP.

-eric


http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...22#edit6831222

Hockaday's Avatar


Hockaday
10.14.2013 , 04:25 AM | #6
The relic is fine as is, learn to play better.

All seriousness. Items have procs like those exist in other games. PvP is just fine in them.

BW should (at most...) remove them from pvp. But no, PvPrs got their way and they're being "fixed" and yet the double procing relics won't be.

BW obviously favours pvp / dps for balance issues. Kind of sad.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

MajikMyst's Avatar


MajikMyst
10.14.2013 , 04:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we are definitely aware of the current bug with a certain PvP relic and it's unintended consequences. We are working to get a fix to this ASAP and will update you as I know more.

As a note, the current state of that relic is 100% not intended. That is the reason this post is being very generic as to what the relic is and what it does. I wanted to make sure we acknowledged it so that you guys knew we are working on it.

Due to the unintended effects of this issue, we will continue to remove posts about the relic in question. Thank you all for your understanding.

-eric


http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...02#edit6831002

It is not a bannable offense and we do not intend to action folks who have used it. The reason is that although some may realize it is unintended and try to use it to their advantage until it is fixed. Some folks may simply have the relic and be using the item they bought, completely unaware that they are using a bugged item.

Because of that we are going to just leave it in place as is and then work to get it fixed ASAP.

-eric


http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...22#edit6831222
No that is /thread

Thanks for playing..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

FriendReferral's Avatar


FriendReferral
10.14.2013 , 05:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post
The relic is fine as is, learn to play better.
Something tells me you're a PvE carebear...



Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post
All seriousness. Items have procs like those exist in other games. PvP is just fine in them.

BW should (at most...) remove them from pvp. But no, PvPrs got their way and they're being "fixed" and yet the double procing relics won't be.

BW obviously favours pvp / dps for balance issues. Kind of sad.
Well at least that's the only thing they favor for PvP'ers. Everything else is lame PvE.

slafko's Avatar


slafko
10.14.2013 , 05:13 AM | #9
Here's a novel idea: Why not level the PvP playing field for everyone and stop making it a gear war?

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
10.14.2013 , 06:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by FriendReferral View Post
Something tells me you're a PvE carebear...




Well at least that's the only thing they favor for PvP'ers. Everything else is lame PvE.
Again with that term. The passive aggressive I'm a "tough guy" routine is old. Stupid nonsensical terms like that are exactly why PvPers as a whole have that stigma of being doosh canoes (yes I am aware it is actually spelled douche).
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid