Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling
10.10.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1
“No game of dejarik can be won without pawns...”

Round 2: The Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt’s Vision

Welcome to second round of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’ Runner-Up Bracket, where the defeated and disgraced have the chance to redeem their honour, and challenge the future Kaggath Champion in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.

The last battle, The Dark Imperium vs the Undying Brotherhood, was an epic showdown between two polar opposites. But once again the Brotherhood was taken down by a stab in the back, and the Imperium enjoyed a shadowy victory. But on to round two.

For all those of you aren’t aware, the Kaggath is an ancient rite of the Sith, ‘one part duel, one part large-scale dejarik-match’. The two combatants have full use of their power bases, be it armies, strongholds or fleets, in order to outwit and outmanoeuvre their opponent. The Kaggath is no simple lightsaber duel, although it can come down to one, and the arena can be anywhere: a planet, star system or the entire galaxy.

Before we begin, let’s go over the ground rules of the Runner-Up Bracket.

• The arena: the known galaxy.
  • Only those incorporated in the listed in the faction compilations below can take part in the Kaggath.
  • No outside help of any kind, the combatants cannot call upon assets outside their power base or influence.
  • No outside involvement, other powers will not and cannot interrupt or affect the battle, for the purpose of argument they are non-existent.
  • No surrender, fight to the death!
  • Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.
  • Factions are autonomous – players have no control over their factions decisions, this is determined by the nature of their leadership.
  • To accommodate for the smaller battlefield, Major Naval Forces will be reduced to 1/10 of their original size and Minor Naval Forces to 1/5.

So, the combatants: Tunewalker is returning with his cabal of do-gooders and LadyKulvax with her armada of Imperial evil. Behold the factions!

The Alliance of Worlds

Leadership

Head of State: Leia Organa Solo
Second-in-Command: Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
Allies: IG-88 & Wedge Antilles
Supplier: Hapes Consortium

Military

Major Ground Force: Rebel Alliance Army
Naval Force: Galactic Alliance Navy

Planets

Capital: Arkania
Supply Base: Hapes
Stronghold/Military Base: Carida
Shipyards: Brentaal
Shipyards: Rendili

vs

Krayt’s Vision

Leadership

Head of State: Darth Krayt
Second-in-Command: Gilad Pellaeon
Allies: Darth Talon & Ysanne Isard
Supplier: Arakyd Industries

Military

Minor Ground Force: 501st Stormtrooper Legion & Krath War Droids
Major Naval Force: Imperial Navy (Fel Empire)

Planets

Capital: Byss
Supply Base: Vulpter
Stronghold/Military Base: Prakith
Stronghold/Military Base: Koros Major
Shipyards: Foerost

Both factions have vast and powerful armies at their disposal, cunning tacticians and deadly warriors, but rest on polar opposite scales of good and evil – but who is greater? Who will win? The battle lines have been drawn...

Let the Kaggath begin!

Beniboybling
10.10.2013 , 01:24 PM | #2
Query: has anybody noticed the rhyme I put in at the end. Does anyone even read it anymore? *starts crying*

ANYBODY!?

Aurbere
10.10.2013 , 01:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Query: has anybody noticed the rhyme I put in at the end. Does anyone even read it anymore? *starts crying*

ANYBODY!?
I read it...
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

tunewalker
10.10.2013 , 01:29 PM | #4
OH where to begin..... there is so much to talk about here.

Ok I am going to start with saying that with the numbers of ships we both have in a straight fight we would be near equals as I Have Dreadnaughts and the KV do not meaning that while the KV has slightly more ships our fire power is about equal this means its going to come down to tactics, repair rates, and building rates in the Naval battles.

Selenial
10.10.2013 , 01:29 PM | #5
The Rhyme sucks.

The match sucks.

You suck..

But if it was posted yesterday....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

tunewalker
10.10.2013 , 01:30 PM | #6

ANYBODY!?
Of course did you not notice the first line of my argument continued the Rhyme lol. (though admittedly using the same word as what started the rhyme to begin with)..

Beniboybling
10.10.2013 , 01:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
The Rhyme sucks.

The match sucks.

You suck..

But if it was posted yesterday....
I'm sad now.

Beniboybling
10.10.2013 , 01:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Of course did you not notice the first line of my argument continued the Rhyme lol.
Ohohohoho, that just got you a point good sir!

Selenial
10.10.2013 , 01:32 PM | #9
Disclaimer: Rayla, this isn't personal, I just cannot afford to face you next round.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.

Selenial
10.10.2013 , 01:33 PM | #10
I'm sad now.
Haha, you loved it really.