Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Treasure Hunting] No Grade 6 Bountiful or Rich Gemstone missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Treasure Hunting] No Grade 6 Bountiful or Rich Gemstone missions

Talimar
10.04.2013 , 11:30 PM | #1
Been resetting my missions and sending my comps on missions for the last few hours, not seen a single bountiful or rich gemstone mission. It feels bugged, just want to know if anyone else can confirm this or tell me if my luck is just -really- bad right now.

By resetting, I'm talking boarding / leaving my ship repeatedly and zoning from ilum to black hole to makeb etc.

hojoe
10.05.2013 , 12:52 PM | #2
Not only UWT, slicing is the same way. When I spend 4k and wait for hour + on a rich mission and get a lock bok that didn't pay for the mission. Or I get 2 blue items.

Oneirophrenia
10.05.2013 , 01:01 PM | #3
This is a relic from the pre-RotHC days when grade 6 was the highest crew mission level (outside of materials obtained through ops). BW just hasn't gotten around to changing it. Just run abundant missions for the best chance to crit for purple materials and if I recall correctly.. even moderates have a chance to crit.

Larkie
10.08.2013 , 11:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
Been resetting my missions and sending my comps on missions for the last few hours, not seen a single bountiful or rich gemstone mission. It feels bugged, just want to know if anyone else can confirm this or tell me if my luck is just -really- bad right now.

By resetting, I'm talking boarding / leaving my ship repeatedly and zoning from ilum to black hole to makeb etc.
It's all of the professions. Grade 6 used to be the highest and the rule was that the highest didn't get rich/bountiful. Once Grade 9 resources came in they didn't bother changing it. If you're looking for purples you can definitely get them from abundant, I'm not sure about the moderate as I don't like to run those.