Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard


idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
04.07.2014 , 06:49 PM | #1951
Your link is broken.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Rahizm's Avatar


Rahizm
04.07.2014 , 06:51 PM | #1952
It was this link.
Nae'palm - Gunnery Commando | Rāh - Sentinel Deeps | Rev'movak - Shadow Tank | Sutchadik - Dirty Kicker
<Phobos> @ The Harbinger

ElQuesoGrande's Avatar


ElQuesoGrande
04.07.2014 , 06:52 PM | #1953
updated the link for you since you took it down.... Kinda immature to make such a big deal about someone calling you by a name that you used for two years

justgladtobeme's Avatar


justgladtobeme
04.07.2014 , 06:55 PM | #1954
Don't you think this is getting a bit immature? You've been harassing Phobos for a few months now.
http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ateful_entity/
And because you'll likely delete the post: http://i.imgur.com/XeXYCRj.png
Not to mention repeated connections to our Mumble server (and this has only been the past 2 weeks).
Spoiler

If there was any way to get a restraining order on the internet, I would have been on it about a month ago.

And if I do recall, you were the one to make the matters personal by mentioning "Phobos douchebaggery" (real mature), while we had no affiliation with your argument with the thread owner. (http://i.imgur.com/7G87u2w.png)

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
04.07.2014 , 06:56 PM | #1955
^LOL.

And in case you try denying it, take a look at a mysterious youtube channel name (Daniel - Linkęs Malakai)

Cough.
Busted.
Cough.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
04.07.2014 , 07:02 PM | #1956
You know, the internet is a very interesting place. There's very little you can lie about and get away with.

It's a shame you had to learn the hard way.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Malaka_Blue's Avatar


Malaka_Blue
04.07.2014 , 07:11 PM | #1957
I said I am not Linkęs. I never said I wasn't. L2Read.
Shadow Tank Extraordinaire | The Malakai Legacy | Jedi Covenant
"Team #Poundsign" - eXile | Warrior of No Name Guild
REGULATORS | Stuff JMD Says
My Twitch.tv Channel

Malaka_Blue's Avatar


Malaka_Blue
04.07.2014 , 07:14 PM | #1958
Quote: Originally Posted by justgladtobeme View Post
Don't you think this is getting a bit immature? You've been harassing Phobos for a few months now.
http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ateful_entity/
And because you'll likely delete the post: http://i.imgur.com/XeXYCRj.png
Not to mention repeated connections to our Mumble server (and this has only been the past 2 weeks).
Spoiler

If there was any way to get a restraining order on the internet, I would have been on it about a month ago.

And if I do recall, you were the one to make the matters personal by mentioning "Phobos douchebaggery" (real mature), while we had no affiliation with your argument with the thread owner. (http://i.imgur.com/7G87u2w.png)
Where in the mumble connection does it show that is me? And IF it was me it's because my mumble would have been set up to auto connect to phobos on startup. And IF that was me the connection closed within seconds of connecting so it was obvious the user connecting didnt mean to log into that server. Think hard fellas. I'm having fun. And how does posting one post to one reddit thread count as harassment for months?
Shadow Tank Extraordinaire | The Malakai Legacy | Jedi Covenant
"Team #Poundsign" - eXile | Warrior of No Name Guild
REGULATORS | Stuff JMD Says
My Twitch.tv Channel

justgladtobeme's Avatar


justgladtobeme
04.07.2014 , 07:15 PM | #1959
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
I said I am not Linkęs. I never said I wasn't. L2Read.
I'm glad this argument is about semantics. It appears all is done here, let's wrap it up.

Malaka_Blue's Avatar


Malaka_Blue
04.07.2014 , 07:19 PM | #1960
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
You know, the internet is a very interesting place. There's very little you can lie about and get away with.

It's a shame you had to learn the hard way.
Learn what the hard way? I never lied. Go read what I wrote again plox.

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
I don't know who Linkęs is and I don't troll your streams.
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
Linkęs isn't a character I have hence me saying I don't know who Linkęs is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
Again I am not Linkęs.
Please tell me where I lied.
Shadow Tank Extraordinaire | The Malakai Legacy | Jedi Covenant
"Team #Poundsign" - eXile | Warrior of No Name Guild
REGULATORS | Stuff JMD Says
My Twitch.tv Channel