Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

if you have the RD-17A Hellfire Helmet will buy!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
if you have the RD-17A Hellfire Helmet will buy!

chrisffdp
09.19.2013 , 09:19 PM | #1
Im on the shadow lands US server please send it via mail with COD or whisper me and talk out a price atm I only have 115k but plan on getting some cartel packs and sell em with my next monthly grant of CCoins and will probly be able to shell out 300k for it (my next grant is in 5 or 6 days then 1 and a half for the packs to unbind)

My Name is Gerdoth

Thylbanus
09.20.2013 , 05:34 AM | #2
Wow. Some servers are more expensive than others. Good luck. Just to make sure, is this the helmet you are talking about?
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Dioxys
09.20.2013 , 05:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
Wow. Some servers are more expensive than others. Good luck. Just to make sure, is this the helmet you are talking about?
Nope, it's this one.
"Your kind (Jedi) either fall to the dark or to a Sith's might." -Sith Warrior

chrisffdp
09.20.2013 , 06:24 AM | #4
^thats the one im trying to get, I have that other one

Thylbanus
09.20.2013 , 11:36 PM | #5
Oh, that is a cool one, too.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

AlrikFassbauer
09.21.2013 , 03:42 PM | #6
Too bad the Republic doesn't have any cool helmets based on movie helmets. In fact, the "good side" in the movies (OT + PT) *never* had any helmets. Only the bads.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

YoshiRaphElan
09.21.2013 , 08:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Too bad the Republic doesn't have any cool helmets based on movie helmets. In fact, the "good side" in the movies (OT + PT) *never* had any helmets. Only the bads.
Clone troopers. AOTC. They were good guys.

chrisffdp
09.21.2013 , 10:03 PM | #8
Got the helm I want so nvm on willing to buy

AlrikFassbauer
09.22.2013 , 12:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Clone troopers. AOTC. They were good guys.
Right. Thought about them later, too.

And the Tantive IV Troopers. Although I've never seen them with their helmets closed.

And pilots, of course.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

YoshiRaphElan
09.22.2013 , 01:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Right. Thought about them later, too.

And the Tantive IV Troopers. Although I've never seen them with their helmets closed.

And pilots, of course.
I wonder if the Tantive IV trooper helmets even "close". They might just be non-face-covering helmets.