Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Unknown Collateral Damage Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Unknown Collateral Damage Thread

Aurbere
09.15.2013 , 04:16 PM | #11
The Death Stick dealer went home to rethink his life, eventually joining a small Black Sun gang, but he was captured by Coruscanti Police and executed after the Black Sun framed him as one of their Vigos.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Selenial
09.15.2013 , 04:22 PM | #12
It turns out the Power generator for the Rebels was being tapped into by the whole planet. Once destroyed, many scientists and Taun Taun trainers lost their lives after freezing to death.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

StarSquirrel
09.15.2013 , 04:44 PM | #13
I have to, I just have to do it.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

bionamaster
10.17.2013 , 04:46 PM | #14
Just going to revive this thread:

The starship Luke used to escape the Death Star II in Return of the Jedi belonged to a squad of Stormtroopers who were married with children. The poor soldiers were destroyed after the station exploded, ad their widows and orphans starved without anyone providing for them.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

AlexDougherty
10.18.2013 , 04:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Kenobi slicing that guy's arm off in Episode 4, leads to him losing his Job, his wife who was once a slave and has no skills, cannot work either. The man commits suicide and his Family die of starvation...

Sad and Dark, but meh ;p
Um, his job was pirate and criminal, he had the death mark in seven systems you know, I can't say his being unable to kill, maim and steal is a bad side-effect, even with the wife.

The Jawas killed in episode IV were the local maintenance crew for hundreds of moisture farms, without regular maintenance thousands of droids broke down permanently, and the few who remained developed sentience and ran away, causing a small economic recession on Tattooine.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

AlrikFassbauer
10.18.2013 , 05:43 AM | #16
The Rancor killed by Luke Skywalker was actually a provider of ... dung ... for several moisture farms ... They have to work harder now ...
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Omnitheo
10.18.2013 , 10:57 PM | #17
After many days waiting, the ewok trap was finally sprung. The ewoks prepared to feast for the first time in months, however they were ordered by their god to release their food. They then held a banquet in his honour, mustering all remaining food in the village to donate to their guests. With no food, and many of their providers victims of war, the ewok village was soon no more.