Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Son vs Prime Luke

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 10:34 AM | #1
Who wins? takes place in the senate rotunda.

Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 10:50 AM | #2
Hmm... Perhaps The BattleZone should make an early return...
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 10:51 AM | #3
That'd be great! I'd be honored to have this battle in your battlezone!

LadyKulvax
09.14.2013 , 11:16 AM | #4
Wow, excellent choice of combatants, i take my hat off to you sir.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 11:18 AM | #5
Thanks

Wolfninjajedi
09.14.2013 , 02:35 PM | #6
GM Luke? Yeah Luke. Though I will say outta them all, this is more of the better fights I have seen Luke in lately. Cause I have seen some ridiculous threads, putting so and so thinking they have a chance against prime Luke.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 05:15 PM | #7
I'm not necessarily sure, because the Son has some impressive feats goin for him as well, like becoming stronger than the father, using lightning to cause mountain to cave in, and defeat anakin, ahsoka, and obi wan in a grand total of 4 seconds.

Wolfninjajedi
09.14.2013 , 05:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
I'm not necessarily sure, because the Son has some impressive feats goin for him as well, like becoming stronger than the father, using lightning to cause mountain to cave in, and defeat anakin, ahsoka, and obi wan in a grand total of 4 seconds.
While right, Prime Luke > Better than all of them Luke would wipe the floor with Anakin, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan at the same time too...and besides Anakin did subdue both the Daughter and Son and he wasn't anywhere near his prime. Sure he drew on the Mortis nexus, but even so...GM Luke > Anakin in regards to their prime by a pretty huge margin.

Though at best Luke would be able to subdue the Son unless he has the Dagger of Mortis.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 05:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
Leland Chee would disagree.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 05:51 PM | #10
I meant stronger than the old father, and much stronger. Also, like wolf said, im prty sure that the son can only be killed by dagger of mortis/chosen one drawing on mortis super-nexus.