Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About how many credits have you spent gearing up your characters?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
About how many credits have you spent gearing up your characters?

Lecaja
09.13.2013 , 07:01 AM | #1
I didn't keep track but there have been a few days where I woke up with a couple million credits and ended the day with just enough credits start selling mats again for profit.

Bilirubin
09.13.2013 , 03:16 PM | #2
Most of them.
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

psandak
09.13.2013 , 03:28 PM | #3
Honestly, over the course of two years...not a lot. That being said, I have started spending on gearing up one character. So far, about 5 million for four item modifications. But in that same time I have made more than that selling materials and crafted goods, so I am still increasing my "net worth."

Ausgelebt
09.13.2013 , 03:55 PM | #4
About 30mil I guess (including stylish stuff and mounts)

plotenox
09.15.2013 , 10:09 PM | #5
just for gearing up our characters? well in my case not so much I don't think, maybe a few million credits so far.
Now if you ask me the same thing about commendations then I would've said a lot.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

Lecaja
09.16.2013 , 11:00 PM | #6
I mean credits. I just spent two million credits on a cartel market version of the Mercenary Contract for my next play-through on a character I haven't created yet. Expensive I know but I was planning on spending twenty dollars so I consider it worth it.

macabdul
09.17.2013 , 01:18 PM | #7
I've spend 45 million credits on my main since the game came out. Admittedly it was about 33million over a course of 2 weeks last month on my main. My slinger is now in full level 72 gear with BiS everything.

Before anyone askes how i got 33 million I purchased hypercrates and sold individual paks on the gtn at about 330,000 each. In real money that cost me a little over 100

And as it now feels a pointless exercise as it didn't make that much of a change in raids I will not be doing it again for any of my other 19 characters.......

Slightrider
09.19.2013 , 10:55 AM | #8
All of them...that's what credits are for.
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

Stuffedduck
09.20.2013 , 06:51 PM | #10
20+ millions for an off spec alone (tanking) on one character, several for the main spec too ...

Overall for all characters?

To be honest, I don't want to know it ... but way too much, considering I don't like to play the AH/GTN game in this game at all.