Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lord vitiate vs darth vader

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 06:44 PM | #21
"Revan knew he was gathering his energy to release a storm of pure dark side energy, just as Nyriss had done."

note: even though it says "gathering his energy", the occurence takes place in but a few seconds

Beniboybling
09.11.2013 , 06:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
if one's strength is amplified considerably, why dont ancient sith spirits run rampant?
Because Sith spirits are bound to their place of origin, yet when one enters said places the spirits often respond with devastating force e.g.

Lord Kallig dominated the minds of countless slaves, troopers and even Sith. And when his ancestor entered his tomb, Kallig tossed him about like a rag-doll and was fully capable of killing him.

Exar Kun after performing a ritual on Yavin 4 which freed himself from his corporeal form was trapped on the planet through the combined effort of hundreds of Jedi, producing the greatest Wall of Light ever created. However even then he lived on and thousand of years later he tormented Luke's Jedi Praxeum on the planet. Incinerating Jedi with nothing but his sight, and sending Luke into a coma. It took another Wall of Light to banish him forever.

Karness Muur's spirit resided in the Muur Talisman and was capable of possessing all who wore it, bolstering their own powers and possessing the ability to turn other beings into rakghouls.

Darth Sidious after his first death on Endor was able to drag his spirit from the depths of Chaos and possess one of his adepts light years away, before possessing a new clone body. Proceeding to body hop as each one expired.

And these are just a few, their are countless other examples. And it is well known to the Sith that walking into a Sith tomb is tantamount to suicide if it is still haunted by Sith Spirit, there is a reason why the Sith Emperor had them all imprisoned in the Dark Temple, for their escape could spell doom for everyone on Dromund Kaas.

Wolfninjajedi
09.11.2013 , 06:55 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

Exar Kun after performing a ritual on Yavin 4 which freed himself from his corporeal form was trapped on the planet through the combined effort of hundreds of Jedi, producing the greatest Wall of Light ever created.
Well actually the greatest Wall of Light made, is keeping Palpatine at bay.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 06:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Because Sith spirits are bound to their place of origin, yet when one enters said places the spirits often respond with devastating force e.g.

Lord Kallig dominated the minds of countless slaves, troopers and even Sith. And when his ancestor entered his tomb, Kallig tossed him about like a rag-doll and was fully capable of killing him.

Exar Kun after performing a ritual on Yavin 4 which freed himself from his corporeal form was trapped on the planet through the combined effort of hundreds of Jedi, producing the greatest Wall of Light ever created. However even then he lived on and thousand of years later he tormented Luke's Jedi Praxeum on the planet. Incinerating Jedi with nothing but his sight, and sending Luke into a coma. It took another Wall of Light to banish him forever.

Karness Muur's spirit resided in the Muur Talisman and was capable of possessing all who wore it, bolstering their own powers and possessing the ability to turn other beings into rakghouls.

Darth Sidious after his first death on Endor was able to drag his spirit from the depths of Chaos and possess one of his adepts light years away, before possessing a new clone body. Proceeding to body hop as each one expired.

And these are just a few, their are countless other examples. And it is well known to the Sith that walking into a Sith tomb is tantamount to suicide if it is still haunted by Sith Spirit, there is a reason why the Sith Emperor had them all imprisoned in the Dark Temple, for their escape could spell doom for everyone on Dromund Kaas.
ah ok. thanks for elaboration

anyways, im still convinced that vitiate would win, however narrow a victory

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.12.2013 , 06:09 PM | #25
Could Vader tank vitiate's FLS? because Nyriss's lightning was able to turn people into charred husks, she then was going to use a FLS on exile/scourge, but revan blocks it easily, while in a drugged state. the same revan failed to block vitiate's FLS, which was described as "infinitely more powerful than Nyriss had ever been." Obviously that's hyperbole, but it states vitiate's clear dominance in that regard.

Wolfninjajedi
09.12.2013 , 06:20 PM | #26
Vader > Raven by a huge margin. Not unlikely that he would be able to either avoid Vitiate's attacks, or block them...let me ask something.

What is Vitiate's reaction speed? What is the fastest thing he has reacted to?

Kaedusz
09.13.2013 , 10:08 AM | #27
Because recently my main was a Juggernaut and now it is a Marauder,i have decided that Vader is super awesome,despite the fact that we can't expect great sith sorcery from these Bane types.
He is stronger (in the force) than most,and one of the greatest sith lords ever.(in the force)

However the entity that calls himself Sith Emperor is beyond the sith and the jedi.Vitiate obviously wins.

Wolfninjajedi
09.13.2013 , 12:31 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post

However the entity that calls himself Sith Emperor is beyond the sith and the jedi.Vitiate obviously wins.
Right...I assume you have proof?

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 12:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Right...I assume you have proof?
I'm hearing crickets. But that could just be the crickets I feed my frog...
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
09.13.2013 , 12:38 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm hearing crickets. But that could just be the crickets I feed my frog...
Yum, but anyway still waiting on what is the fastest thing Vitiate has reacted to.