Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lord vitiate vs darth vader

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 04:21 PM | #1
who wins? takes place on vitiate's space station, where he overwhelmed the jedi strike team.

Aurbere
09.11.2013 , 04:34 PM | #2
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 04:38 PM | #3

Aurbere
09.11.2013 , 04:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
It's. A. Trap.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 04:54 PM | #5
of course I know that. I was simply wondering: what would make it a trap?

anyways, this is a pretty close battle to judge, as vitiate has mastery over the arts of sith sorcery and alchemy, while vader has the edge (and a huge one) in lightsaber combat.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 05:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Totes Vader.

*waits for raging fanboys*
any reason behind your verdict?

Aurbere
09.11.2013 , 05:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Totes Vader.

*waits for raging fanboys*
I vote Vader, too.

Beniboybling
09.11.2013 , 05:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
any reason behind your verdict?
Well if you insist...

The Sith Emperor, while powerful, has shown considerably susceptibility to strong lightsaber wielding opponents. He was almost defeated by the combined efforts or Revan, Meetra and Scourge and was killed by the HoT. Vader is an exceptional duelist but on top of this is incredibly durable. He can essentially tank whatever the Sith Emperor throws at him then cut him down in a lightsaber engagement, a field in which the Sith Emperor is sorely lacking.

Vitiate's only hope is subduing Vader with lightning, but I think Vader is capable of overcoming that.

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.11.2013 , 05:19 PM | #10
hmm, I may have to vote vitiate (however barely), as he is canonically the most powerful force user to have ever existed (up to his time), putting him ahead the likes of Kun, ragnos, nadd, sadow, etc. his mind domination abilities are extremely advanced, being able to dominate the minds of 8000 sith lords, plus said force lightning storm that had the capability to overwhelm the strike team consisting of 4 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy, easily. also, vitiate was weakened when he battled the hero.