Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chloe Moretz strongly linked to a role in Star Wars Episode VII.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Chloe Moretz strongly linked to a role in Star Wars Episode VII.

LadyKulvax
09.11.2013 , 03:27 PM | #1
Chloe has stated she would kill to be a part of the franchise, she already acted in Star Wars... in her backyard at the age of five wearing a Princess Leia outfit (no, not the gold bikini, this isn't going to be one of those posts) with her brother and it has clearly been a big part of her life and she has been connected to Star Wars VII almost since it was announced, having watched the interview where she states she cannot say, it seems a lot more like she is not allowed to say anything rather than she doesnt know, though interpretation, interpretation...

However here is what I know as fact:

She posted a ton of her favourite #chloe4starwars images on instagram, she said she wanted a purple one on instagram and announced her massive excitement for the future.

More recently she starts saying on her social media accounts that she cant believe how lucky she is.

She absolutely loves Britain and has stated herself when she is in-between choosing roles, one of the major factors of her decision making is where the filming takes place, this usually makes her decision for her, 'any excuse to live in London I will grab and hold onto with all my heart.' she publicly announced her massive excitement at 'the news' the day they announced that Star Wars was being filmed in the United Kingdom.

Over this year she has made a big deal about her love for the franchise and the attachment she has to it.

Then a few months back she is spotted with what a lot of people have said is a disney script and that was that.

Then mysteriously one of the roles on the latest casting call is gone, the young fit female role to be precise and then we find out that Chloe Moretz was with Lucasfilm employees watching the Star Wars films with the intention of research for work, at lucasfilm itself.

It seems obvious, Chloe Moretz is in Star Wars Episode VII.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Beniboybling
09.11.2013 , 03:32 PM | #2
Finally, a rumor that actually bears weight.

Anyway, is this girl any good or what?

LadyKulvax
09.11.2013 , 03:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Finally, a rumor that actually bears weight.

Anyway, is this girl any good or what?
Ever seen Kick *** 1 or 2? Hugo? Let Me In? Dark Shadows? she is probably the best young actor on the planet at the moment and she is probably the most professional kid in the world, that girl has some real smarts and frankly if she gets cast my faith in JJ's Star Wars is ten-folded, Moretz is a world class actress, I would love to see her in it.

Her best roles are darker roles, she has been a mass murderer at ten, a very bloodthirsty vampire at 12, a Werewolf at 14, Hit Girl since she was 13 and will be Carrie later this year, yeh she is totally a Sith Lord.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Aurbere
09.11.2013 , 03:37 PM | #4
Seems obvious to me.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
09.11.2013 , 03:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Ever seen Kick *** 1 or 2? Hugo? Let Me In? Dark Shadows? she is probably the best young actor on the planet at the moment and she is probably the most professional kid in the world, that girl has some real smarts and frankly if she gets cast my faith in JJ's Star Wars is ten-folded, Moretz is a world class actress, I would love to see her in it.

Her best roles are darker roles, she has been a mass murderer at ten, a very bloodthirsty vampire at 12, a Werewolf at 14, Hit Girl since she was 13 and will be Carrie later this year, yeh she is totally a Sith Lord.
Nope, nope, nope, nope.

Anyway, she's won a lot of awards so I'm happy that the first actual possible Star Wars actor is a good one.

I'm not sure she's old enough to be a Sith Lord though.

Selenial
09.11.2013 , 03:46 PM | #6
This is Fantastic news...Thanks Rayla!!!
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

myrdinn
09.11.2013 , 11:30 PM | #7
She would make a great Sword of the Jedi...
...if they go with the twins training with Luke / Darth Cadeus movie script rumor that went around last week.

Beniboybling
09.12.2013 , 05:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
She would make a great Sword of the Jedi...
...if they go with the twins training with Luke / Darth Cadeus movie script rumor that went around last week.
It isn't.

fellblade
09.12.2013 , 10:02 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
It isn't.
No Offence
But I hope that The Twins / Darth Caedus stuff are retconned out of existence

I did see rumours about Leia having a daughter and Luke Having a Son - so while there may be a next generation I hope it is different from what they did in the EU.

I would rather see some new Original Characters and plotlines not based on the Post ROTJ EU (Except Thrawn of Course)

I do realise that this is My Personal Opinion and I am sure many would disagree with me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

Wolfninjajedi
09.12.2013 , 10:03 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
No Offence
But I hope that The Twins / Darth Caedus stuff are retconned out of existence

I did see rumours about Leia having a daughter and Luke Having a Son - so while there may be a next generation I hope it is different from what they did in the EU.

I would rather see some new Original Characters and plotlines not based on the Post ROTJ EU (Except Thrawn of Course)

I do realise that this is My Personal Opinion and I am sure many would disagree with me.
They did say it was gonna be a completely Original story, based nothing off the post-ROTJ EU...so we shall see unless they decided against it.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.