Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resize new varactyls!

Aizen
08.29.2013 , 01:14 PM | #21
You know.. . Sometimes I don't think you guys and gals know what you are really asking for.. I see that some of you are flat out wanting the varactyls to be the size we see on Belsavis, and all I see is the issues it will cause in the fleet. Now I could go on in listing reasons why they shouldn't be re-sized, but they've been pointed out already.

Ask yourselves honestly.

Is it really that important? Honestly it's not.

Is it really going to ruin your playing of the game? Honestly it's not. Not even close.

Is the current size game breaking?
Honestly it's not. But I'm sure someone will quote this and debate why it is simply because they are way too Nit-picky.

In the end should they change the size of these mounts I truly hope they don't btw People are going to complain about them to too big when in the fleet.

TUXs
08.29.2013 , 01:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I'm on record that I think they should adjust the size up by 20%.... but comeon TUXs.. nobody seriously expected the preview size. Want? oh yeah... for sure some wanted it that big. But even those that wanted.. knew the preview was bugged...as previews are sometimes in this game appearance tab.

What looks funny to me is how NOT_fast the feet move on these things.. when you are "speeding" at 110%. Personally I expected the feet to be more like an iguana on a hot plate doing the /get_meh_outta_here_shuffle.
I didn't know the preview was bugged...and I troll quite well A 20% increase would be ideal...even 10%. I was really just agreeing that I think it looks stupidly small...I don't have one so it doesn't impact me, but my very 1st thought was "huh...a bit tiny isn't it?!".
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

TUXs
08.29.2013 , 01:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
You know.. . Sometimes I don't think you guys and gals know what you are really asking for.. I see that some of you are flat out wanting the varactyls to be the size we see on Belsavis, and all I see is the issues it will cause in the fleet. Now I could go on in listing reasons why they shouldn't be re-sized, but they've been pointed out already.

Ask yourselves honestly.

Is it really going to ruin your playing of the game? Honestly it's not. Not even close.

Honestly it's not. But I'm sure someone will quote this and debate why it is simply because they are way too Nit-picky.

In the end should they change the size of these mounts I truly hope they don't btw People are going to complain about them to too big when in the fleet.
Even less people gave a **** about the Revan armor...yet that was changed. This isn't a big deal, but it did cost additional $ to acquire...I can understand peoples desire to get it enlarged.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Aizen
08.29.2013 , 01:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Even less people gave a **** about the Revan armor...yet that was changed. This isn't a big deal, but it did cost additional $ to acquire...I can understand peoples desire to get it enlarged.
That additional cash you're mentioning can be said about revan's armor as well. Just the same these people who are wanting this change will still use these mounts even if they aren't adjusted, as players do with revan's armor to this day..

So what's was the point in pointing that out?

Andryah
08.29.2013 , 01:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
Ask yourselves honestly.

Heh.. I agree with you.

However.. you completely forget the most important and ever popular ------> It's something to complain about.

I don't think complainers care what the topic is.. as long as it can be easily converted into a complaint and then piled on like a rugby ball in a scrum. I'm exaggerating of course.. but I'm also more right then hyperbolic here.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

branmakmuffin
08.29.2013 , 01:43 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I can understand peoples desire to get it enlarged.
Is this really an appropriate topic here?

Arenatah
08.29.2013 , 01:44 PM | #27
Heh.. I agree with you.

However.. you completely forget the most important and ever popular ------> It's something to complain about.

I don't think complainers care what the topic is.. as long as it can be easily converted into a complaint and then piled on like a rugby ball in a scrum. I'm exaggerating of course.. but I'm also more right then hyperbolic here.
It's an easy QOL cartel item fix. They clearly already have the model in game as per the preview. It would be minimum effort to make people who purchased all those cartel packs happy by swapping a bigger model in. A little effort to make a lot of players happy is a win/win for everyone as far as I'm concerned.

Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Is this really an appropriate topic here?
Well played, sir
Retired POT5 Sorc. I failed to heal to full.

RIP IN PIECES ANSALEM. NVR5GET, NEVER5URRENDER.
Beslley - DPS sorc | Arenatah - Snoipah | Nef'arian - DPS op

branmakmuffin
08.29.2013 , 01:46 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Arenatah View Post
It's an easy QOL cartel item fix. They clearly already have the model in game as per the preview. It would be minimum effort to make people who purchased all those cartel packs happy by swapping a bigger model in. A little effort to make a lot of players happy is a win/win for everyone as far as I'm concerned.
Another armchair developer weighs in.

Arenatah
08.29.2013 , 01:48 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Another armchair developer weighs in.
MFW I'm actually a programmer
I won't deny that I'm armchair speculating though, it may be my favorite thing to do on these forums
Retired POT5 Sorc. I failed to heal to full.

RIP IN PIECES ANSALEM. NVR5GET, NEVER5URRENDER.
Beslley - DPS sorc | Arenatah - Snoipah | Nef'arian - DPS op

Aizen
08.29.2013 , 02:12 PM | #30
Heh.. I agree with you.

LOL touchι.