Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resize new varactyls!

08.29.2013 , 06:06 AM | #1
Hi, as the titles says it, iam one of those body type 3 dudes who have been totaly screwed and left out with this mount, i dont like Tauntauns or the Dwebacks and since BW is releasing New/more Varactyl mounts i hope you guys do something about it. may be you can design Varactyl mounts which would scale according to the body type?

After all you can't be a horse rider while riding a dog...

BTW, All what i wrote above is directed towards Bioware, kinda a request really, I know some of you like them as they are and they cant be better..etc

08.29.2013 , 06:16 AM | #2
Lizard is too small... but don't you think that future resize will make all that spend real money for first edition feel very bad?
Either resize them all ... or not at all.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

08.29.2013 , 06:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by morfius View Post
Lizard is too small... but don't you think that future resize will make all that spend real money for first edition feel very bad?
Either resize them all ... or not at all.
Oh hell yeah man, i wished to get the Orginal Varactyl with the Orginal colors from the pack so resizing that one too would be great BUT we all know how BW works, don't we?

08.29.2013 , 07:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post
LOL true, i think the designing team uses one character to check their designs which has body type 1-2 lol..

08.29.2013 , 08:16 AM | #6
Agreed! Just doesn't compare to my old SWG Varactyl which was far bigger.
Bvlgari // Lanvin // Roederer
// Sponsored By Karagga //

08.29.2013 , 08:25 AM | #7
When you preview it it has the "right" size, but shrinks once used

08.29.2013 , 09:39 AM | #8
Screenie or its not true p.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

08.29.2013 , 09:57 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Apeth View Post
Screenie or its not true p.
There you go..

Something else they can do it is to prevent the varactyl from bieng used on Fleet in case they worry about the size, i think a short time of using a speeder or what ever else wont hurt...

08.29.2013 , 10:31 AM | #10
Nobody has said it yet.. so here you go.....

Let me role play this out for you

Female Body Type 1: "Dude.. the size is fine" and /applies lipstick to her Varactyl
Female Body Type 2: "Yeah dude.. no fatties!"
Female Body Type 4: ..... /Ambivalent about the entire topic since size does not matter and is /doing her nails anyway.
Female Body Type 3: /rides the lizard anyway and likes to see it struggle as she makes it leap around fleet like a Gerbil on speed.
Male Body Types 1. 2. 4: "real men don't ride lizards.. get a regular speeder you scrub!"
Male Body Type 3: /puffs up chest and /declares war on all Female Body Type characters, and communicates digitally with other Male Body Types with middle digit of hand.
This concludes today's role play on the topic of Varactyl size.

And in other important and relevant current events.... Hasbro has nerfed the Iron and added a new class to Monopoly ----> teh Cat And the Dr Suess Estate threatens to sue.
--------------------- Don't bother. I'm Not Here. ---------------------