Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Earn the chance to join Star Wars: The Old Republic developers in a Twitch livestream!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Earn the chance to join Star Wars: The Old Republic developers in a Twitch livestream!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.28.2013 , 12:43 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Are you the most powerful guild in the galaxy? Now is the time to prove it with our first ever Galactic Guild Battles! We’re partnered with our friends at MMORPG.com to give top Level 55 guilds a chance to live stream exciting PvP gameplay in new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Ranked Warzone Arenas – all live on MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel at twitch.tv/mmorpgcom!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darth_Cynos
08.29.2013 , 10:13 AM | #2
That sounds awesome! There are some skilled PvP'rs in the game, it'll be interesting to see how the devs measure up against them. And what better way to check out the potential of these arenas? I'll be tuned in.

XORDYH
08.29.2013 , 10:43 AM | #3
I REALLY wish you would stop back-dating Bioware posts. It makes it hard to keep track of what's new in a thread or the Developer Tracker.

DkSharktooth
08.29.2013 , 10:43 AM | #4
I use open broadcaster software to stream (better fps), not xsplit. Is my guild still eligible? http://obsproject.com/

Blazkowicz
08.29.2013 , 10:44 AM | #5
I really wonder why you would need a webcam and giving out your phone number just to get a chance to get the title.
If all imperial moffs are like you, it's a wonder you can get your armor on in the morning, much less conquer an empire.

Screamenko
08.29.2013 , 10:49 AM | #6
And here I hoped that there would not be any titles or rewards available to the selected few.

Fixiooo
08.29.2013 , 10:53 AM | #7
I foresee perception problems.

Jakev-
08.29.2013 , 11:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DkSharktooth View Post
I use open broadcaster software to stream (better fps), not xsplit. Is my guild still eligible? http://obsproject.com/
Yeah, alot of people stream with OBS instead of xsplit.
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Lurtzello
08.29.2013 , 11:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Screamenko View Post
And here I hoped that there would not be any titles or rewards available to the selected few.
I am just as saddened because a video with voice chat not in English (for the non-English guilds) probably wouldn't be as compelling, assuming having the voice chat included in the video would help being picked.
I also assume that there would be scheduling problems for people not living in the US.
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

Drudenfusz
08.29.2013 , 11:37 AM | #10
Does it have to be an already existing Guild, or is it possible to play with a guild that just exists on te test server?

Also, as a European player the connection to the test server is not always great, latency of a whole second and more can happen, which makes it not as easy for us.

Anyway I would like join a team for this, so does any team need a shadowtank with plenty of experience playing SWTOR?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version