Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New reputation armors from Oricon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New reputation armors from Oricon

DarthDymond
08.27.2013 , 07:47 PM | #21
They really have a knack for making decent, even good, armor sets and then throwing absolutely ridiculous helmets on them.

"Oh, you thought the Inquisitor's Basic/Elite helmet was bad? Wait 'till you see THIS!"
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Galsarus
08.27.2013 , 07:51 PM | #22
Hi Dulfy,

Thank you very much for the screenshots. the light armor looks interesting (not good or bad interesting, just...interesting) with the extra large ear thing happening along with the banana leaves on the sides of the skirt.

The trooper armor set looks nice.....except for the Back pack...why a back pack? I can't really think of any class that would need a backpack this clumsy (unless we think of it as a mobile ammo manufacturing plant for ranged attackers like Troopers...)

Hambunctious
08.27.2013 , 07:57 PM | #23
Same ole Juggernaut boot style on the trooper armor, and the usual trooper leg style too. All of that is recycled is it not?

The light armor style is at least interesting, and I kinda like the headpiece on a female. it looks like some kind of anime cat ears.

Lesaberisa
08.27.2013 , 08:25 PM | #24
Another large backpack....*eye twitches*
Finest mediocre fanfic this side of the Outer Rim:Trooper / Inquisitor

Luckeyduckey
08.27.2013 , 08:33 PM | #25
Gud helmet. The chick helmet thing (Mantle) reminds me of something Padme would wear.

Ayelinna
08.27.2013 , 08:58 PM | #26
The only good thing is the dye module

Makillda
08.27.2013 , 09:54 PM | #27
The Gothic gloves are recycled pieces but the rest looks pretty unique. Hate the hat, though.

All I can say about the other one is that the backpack needs to be bigger. I'm talking refrigerator-sized, something the toon can hide inside because their armor is so damn ugly.

SithEmpress
08.27.2013 , 10:02 PM | #28
Why do they keep putting those horrible oversize backpack on outfits, it total wrecks them. All I can say is the venues fly trap helmet thing is interesting; I still donít know why they have such a hard time with making nice helmets. I would love to see some really original armor added in game. They always seem to have an endless supply of very nice armor for the CM, not that I'm against the CM, I love the collection system. It just doesnít feel like in game gear meet the same standards, maybe I just don't like those styles.

Happy to see the dye

GratuaCuun
08.27.2013 , 11:30 PM | #29
I like the gothic armor - the whole worn leathery look is really cool and will be rocked like a star on my Sorc... the helm though? That I'm chucking lol

Nobody would EVER wear that :P
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas, 1988

Yiffinator
08.28.2013 , 12:25 AM | #30
I acutally find that gothic headgear horribly beautiful. It's sickeningly chic hah.