Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we have another double XP weekend please?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can we have another double XP weekend please?

Ayelinna
08.27.2013 , 03:02 PM | #1
I havent levelled a character since the last double xp weekend, because it's too slow and boring knowing now how fun and fast double xp is. I fancy levelling up a merc but i've already done the story on my powertech.

Benefits:

More people playing.

I think they should do it once a month or something

Turtletoad
08.27.2013 , 03:33 PM | #2
They should do it every weekend for subs, I have't heard anything about them yet though.

TravelersWay
08.27.2013 , 03:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
I havent levelled a character since the last double xp weekend, because it's too slow and boring knowing now how fun and fast double xp is. I fancy levelling up a merc but i've already done the story on my powertech.

Benefits:

More people playing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Turtletoad View Post
They should do it every weekend for subs, I have't heard anything about them yet though.
No, and just no again, unless they put an off switch on it for those of us who do not want the XP.
Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Character Page with music and Quest Lists ~~ Our Life Day video

Handy Dandy Flowchart for commenting on forums

Jrea
08.27.2013 , 03:37 PM | #4
Yes please, but only if we can opt out. its not fun to find out you are ten levels higher than you class story.

Lunafox
08.28.2013 , 04:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Turtletoad View Post
I think this would be nice. I'd love to see more of the double XP weekends.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~May the Force be with you, always!~

Wulox
08.28.2013 , 04:45 AM | #6
I think it would be nice to see them again, but maybe instead of every weekend during a period, have it as every other weekend, or just halve the amount of weekends they do it by.
This game has insanely quick levelling already compared to a lot of other mmo's.

ChrisMattar
08.28.2013 , 04:51 AM | #7
One thing I want is Double XP not on weekends. I, as many others, havent used a single minute of double XP since launch because we cannot play during weekends for whichever reason.
You should make it so some people can take advantage of double XP off weekends, other days, or token or something.

iamnotacrook
08.28.2013 , 05:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wulox View Post
I think it would be nice to see them again, but maybe instead of every weekend during a period, have it as every other weekend, or just halve the amount of weekends they do it by.
This game has insanely quick levelling already compared to a lot of other mmo's.
I second that, that would be really awesome!

ImperialSun
08.28.2013 , 06:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post

Benefits:

More people playing.

Thank you for introducing me to an all new sphere of experience

/support

Driz

Kettu
08.28.2013 , 12:00 PM | #10
I support more double-xp weekends. Got my sentinel to 55 last time. Or they could just let xp-buffs to stack.