Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mega_Fallos
08.27.2013 , 07:21 AM | #51
Dear, Baron Deathmark, mf!. What do you think about pvp balance? And do you have mind (first question)? What class u like more? I think marauder (rage) and Assassin deception.
scoundrel Ifeelyourpain
sentinel Theatre'tragedy
BadhidharmaBlow sage, Trax-trax marauder,
Markiza operative TOFN, POT5

BaronDeathmark
08.27.2013 , 10:51 AM | #52 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
That was interesting, unsure if Deathmark's still there. But just in case: Baron Deathmark, what exactly does this huttball-centric health routine entail, and when will the world be able to pay 50 credits for a lifetime of fitness? (and a tip, if sales go poorly, have some poor scrawny guy dress as a Darth Baras who used the program, and have him say how it changed his life).
bionamaster,

I am still here! Giradda has kindly given me some time off to promote our Warzone Arenas... of Death!

As for my Huttball Heath Workout... of Death! I will have more information coming soon - hopefully later this week!

So stay tuned and get ready for some (healthy) mangling... of Death!

Tatanka
08.27.2013 , 11:11 AM | #53
So, Mr. Baron, when will we get hutt balls made from actual hutts?

Monthigos
08.27.2013 , 01:54 PM | #54
Baron Deathmark, has Giradda given any thought to having a huttball arena over a sarlacc pit? Maybe that would be too hard to digest...
Forum Winner

maximumdamages
08.27.2013 , 07:22 PM | #55
I love this. Keep up the good work!

Joesixxpack
08.28.2013 , 08:05 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronDeathmark View Post
bionamaster,

I am still here! Giradda has kindly given me some time off to promote our Warzone Arenas... of Death!

As for my Huttball Heath Workout... of Death! I will have more information coming soon - hopefully later this week!

So stay tuned and get ready for some (healthy) mangling... of Death!
Excellent news! My toons are getting love handles from rolling their way to the goal line instead of running, and I'm afraid they're losing their fundamental skills before the new HB map. Speaking of.... any shecret shurprises you can share with us at this point about it?

Anysao
08.28.2013 , 09:47 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Monthigos View Post
Baron Deathmark, has Giradda given any thought to having a huttball arena over a sarlacc pit? Maybe that would be too hard to digest...
I can see it now: your teams goal would be the Sarlacc pit! But don't forget to be polite, there's no shame in letting the other team score into your goal now and then, of course.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

xAZUREx
08.28.2013 , 04:44 PM | #58
You don't sound like the BaronDeathmark from huttball are you a fake
Tomb of Freedon Nadd: (Kazama Legacy)
<A New Hope> <Sith Crusaders>
There is no force, there is only FUS RO DAH

Vostic
08.29.2013 , 02:47 PM | #59
I frakkin hate Hutt Ball. If you are going to have this insipid PvP scenario you need to arrange it so that people don't wind up queueing and waiting for PvP only to be forced to either have wasted your time and everyone else' by immediatly logging out of the scenario or be forced to play the stupid thing. Frankly I play table top rpg and mmorpgs becuase I don't play sport nor do I enjoy watching it on the telly or discussing it with anyone. I, as well, fail to appreciate the mystified looks when I tell someone that. I think I might actually be driven to physical violence the next time I say I don't like sport and someone asks me if I'm a gay. Then again, no one is going to happy with every aspect of any game. Just sayin...

KarmaForce
09.01.2013 , 01:09 PM | #60
I want an option to remove hut ball from my queue. It's the least favorite pvp area for most people, and like me they just stop playing pvp for 5 minutes.