Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refer a Friend Issues - What is going on

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Refer a Friend Issues - What is going on
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyMcGee
11.10.2013 , 12:42 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Dysehunter View Post
Still haven't got anywhere with customer services, 3-4 months have passed, July was my first referral, Surely no customer services department can be that crap ???
Well, clearly CS can be that bad, lol.

Beslley
11.10.2013 , 12:44 AM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Dysehunter View Post
Still haven't got anywhere with customer services, 3-4 months have passed, July was my first referral, Surely no customer services department can be that crap ???

*posting in multiple refer a friend problem thread so maybe someone will see this and realize "oops, we f****d up"*
I thought it was obvious how useless CS was after they changed their number to not be toll-free :/
I SURE DO LIKE PAYING FOR ALL THOSE MINUTES I'M ON HOLD LOL, THANK YOU EA/BIOWARE

In any case, I really hope you get this all sorted out
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

oofalong
11.11.2013 , 11:20 AM | #213
I referred a friend, who subscribed back on 9/13. On 10/10, two tickets were opened one from my account and one from the referred account regarding the lack of RAF awards. The tickets were closed shortly thereafter.

Anyway, I just noticed under My Account it now gives me credit for referring that account although I did not receive the in-game pet. I also do not think I received the proper amount of Cartel Coins. I will be creating a new thread for my specific issue, but I wanted to post here for those who are following this thread.
The Shadowlands <The Chandrian>
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

mdahm
11.11.2013 , 01:03 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
I also do not think I received the proper amount of Cartel Coins.
In case you don't know: You can check this amount here on the site. CLick on "MySwtor" above, then "Basic Information", then "Cartel COins" (on the left). It shows detailed information for any cartel coin transfer, also the ones from the game itself (e.g. ingame achievements).

oofalong
11.11.2013 , 01:30 PM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by mdahm View Post
In case you don't know: You can check this amount here on the site. CLick on "MySwtor" above, then "Basic Information", then "Cartel COins" (on the left). It shows detailed information for any cartel coin transfer, also the ones from the game itself (e.g. ingame achievements).
Yeah, I knew this. After a lengthy chat with CS, it seems my RAF tickets are still being looked into, and the Cartel Coins may have been from this or may have been from something else.
The Shadowlands <The Chandrian>
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

Screaming_Ziva
11.12.2013 , 05:26 PM | #216
I have some good news.

Today out of the blue I decided to create a new email address and try the referral link with it. Maybe luck, maybe not but the link worked and it counted as a new referral. I added a subscription and got my F5-SC Fighter Battle Droid Mini-Pet.

I'm glad I'm finally done with this whole ordeal (although Bioware got more than a few extra subscription months from my extra accounts).

CrazyMcGee
11.22.2013 , 08:11 PM | #217
They fixed it!

Got an e-mail today, they manually fixed it and gave me the rewards.

Did everyone else get fixed? If not, it looks like they actually are still working on it (despite the confusing e-mails from time to time blaming us for doing it wrong!).

I might have to change my signature...

MaxwellsMama
11.22.2013 , 09:58 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
They fixed it!

Did everyone else get fixed? If not, it looks like they actually are still working on it (despite the confusing e-mails from time to time blaming us for doing it wrong!).

Nope, got the email but nothing fixed.

IIVulkanII
11.23.2013 , 07:59 PM | #219
Finally after waiting some months i got an email and the ingame rewards!
Check the SPOILER for the mail i got.

Spoiler
Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt . . . Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves.

Lecto
11.24.2013 , 02:20 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
They fixed it!

I didn't get anything....although I did get one that worked aside from the two I had problems with. I'm glad to hear they did right by you Magee...maybe they'll get around to the rest of us.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10