Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling Mission Skills

tpfletcher
07.28.2013 , 12:31 PM | #1
At what skill levels do you gain access to the next "tier" of crew mission skills (e.g. investigation, underworld trading, etc)? Example, one character has an investigation skill of 60, but can still only go on lvl 1 missions. Thanks!

magecutter
07.28.2013 , 12:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by tpfletcher View Post
At what skill levels do you gain access to the next "tier" of crew mission skills (e.g. investigation, underworld trading, etc)? Example, one character has an investigation skill of 60, but can still only go on lvl 1 missions. Thanks!
not sure of the exact numbers ( sry bout that ) but at 65 it should open up the next tier of crew missions. I forget the progression but ya just need to keep sending out your comps till you hit the next tier.

also, haven't read all of them but try -
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425519
should be some decent info.

good luck!

uncle_monty
07.28.2013 , 12:45 PM | #3
On this site :- http://www.swtor-holo.net/ you will find a very nice guide as to what to make when and how much of the various materials you need in order to progress. Unfortunately it seems that the site has not been updated since the patch for ROTHC was introduced, I hope you find it helpful though

Happy crafting
"You now understand why an exotic weapon or unfamiliar style will be more difficult to defend against, but until you become an expert in a particular style, in the heat of combat your mind will still struggle to grasp it's limitations."
Dark Lord Kas'im - Darth Bane 1 Path of Destruction

tpfletcher
07.28.2013 , 08:18 PM | #4
Thank you for the info. It does appear that the 2d tier appears at lvl 65. An expensive grind, but worth every credit!

izeil
07.30.2013 , 06:36 AM | #5
From what I've seen it's 65 for tier 2, 125ish for tier 3, 190 for tier 4 260 for tier 5 330 for tier 6 401 for tier 9. Also for mission skills, try to level using the companion gift missions. They're faster by a significant amount and the gifts are easily sellable on the GTN.