Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to turn off the damn PvP flag ???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How to turn off the damn PvP flag ???

Yuna_Ravenclaw
07.27.2013 , 09:01 AM | #1
I've tried everything, staying afk for 10 minutes after toggling it off, not attacking anything for a while, staying in a cantina for 30 minutes, nothing works. Even when I go to the Imperial Fleet, it goes off, but as soon as I get back to Tatooine, it's on instantly. Couldn't do some quests and a heroic in the Sand People area because of a bunch of Republic players attacking me.
The server I'm on is Progenitor RP.

Tatile
07.27.2013 , 09:09 AM | #2
The instant you step out of the spaceport? Because that's very odd. If you were travelling to Outlaw's Den, that would explain it.

Are you?

Yuna_Ravenclaw
07.27.2013 , 09:10 AM | #3
No, what's that? The instant I arrive on Tatooine it goes back on.

Tatile
07.27.2013 , 09:16 AM | #4
Well then, I'm not sure. The PvP flag is a bit iffy and really this should be in the CS forum (but they don't work weekends, which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but there you go), I'd suggest looking in there to see if there's any threads on it, because I know this has come up before.

Can't remember the fix, except perhaps "try again".

CarlosTrevisan
07.27.2013 , 03:17 PM | #5
I had a similar problem on my PvE server. Ive logged of on a cantina. Turn of the game. Start again and logged in using another char. Logged of and logged using my flaged char, it was off then.
SWTOR: A single use Color Dye costs the same as the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion
-RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL: you have: *increased level Cap; *New Skills; *acess to new gear; *expand your Star Wars Saga; *Access to new Elder Game Content; *uncover new devices
-Black and Black Dye Color you can: *paint the torso of an armor