Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about collections

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Question about collections

Fallen_Spite
07.26.2013 , 10:59 AM | #1
currently im trying to get the "Phantom" set, I currently have all but one piece (legs), but the thing is I have the helm, boots and gloves on one toon. nd just the chest, belt and wrists on another toon. if I buy the remaining piece (legs) for either toon, wil it unlock the set in collections for me?

or dose it all have to be done on one toon? really don't want to have to waste more cash then I have to

jedimasterjac
07.26.2013 , 12:02 PM | #2
All the pieces must be equipped on one character.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

AlixMV
07.26.2013 , 04:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
All the pieces must be equipped on one character.
^^^ This.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

SebastiaanZ
07.28.2013 , 04:43 AM | #4
And at the same time, otherwise the adding to collections doesn't work. It may not be bound already before equipping the entire set at one character at the same time.
Noomi-ryar (Lvl 55) Sith Assassin / Neovangelion (Lvl 55) Sith Marauder / Danitaka (Lvl 20) Mercenary / Triton-one (Lvl 52) Operative / Gali-ryar (Lvl 55) Sith Sorcerer
Rayalas (Lvl 51) Gunslinger / Kenli-shun (Lvl 55) Jedi Guardian / Vyzen (Lvl 52) Commando / Nende (Lvl 55) Jedi Shadow