Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

This game attracts the absolute worst PvPers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
This game attracts the absolute worst PvPers

strallart's Avatar


strallart
07.20.2013 , 02:44 PM | #1
SWTOR attracts the worst of the worst in PvP.

I can't even count how many times where over half my team has done 20k dmg and has little to no obj score.

I can't count how many times people are randomly fighting others in huttball while the BC just runs right past all of them and scores.

I CANT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE SIT AT A TURRET ON NOVARE COAST, AND IT STILL GETS NINJA CAPPED.

Asturias's Avatar


Asturias
07.20.2013 , 02:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by strallart View Post
SWTOR attracts the worst of the worst in PvP.

I can't even count how many times where over half my team has done 20k dmg and has little to no obj score.

I can't count how many times people are randomly fighting others in huttball while the BC just runs right past all of them and scores.

I CANT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE SIT AT A TURRET ON NOVARE COAST, AND IT STILL GETS NINJA CAPPED.
It went F2P what type of players did you expect to come here?
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

MelliMelon's Avatar


MelliMelon
07.20.2013 , 03:00 PM | #3
That's why I like ranked. If people suck, they don't get into the team XD.

strallart's Avatar


strallart
07.20.2013 , 03:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
It went F2P what type of players did you expect to come here?
Children. But MMO's are so simplified that anyone could be good. It just seems like no one gives a crap about winning, they just want to tunnel vision others and contribute nothing to the team. While I'm constantly having to carry half the team.

At least I chose the right class for carrying. Shadow.

Asturias's Avatar


Asturias
07.20.2013 , 03:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by strallart View Post
Children. But MMO's are so simplified that anyone could be good. It just seems like no one gives a crap about winning, they just want to tunnel vision others and contribute nothing to the team. While I'm constantly having to carry half the team.

At least I chose the right class for carrying. Shadow.
My 9 year old plays better than most I see in these WZ and I know some of them are not kids.
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

strallart's Avatar


strallart
07.20.2013 , 03:18 PM | #6
Finally got a game where the other team was nice enough to let us score. It was simple really. I grabbed the ball, one of my teammates was waiting on the throw. We scored 6 times.
This game requires little skill. Just depends if the other teams wants to try or not.

img198.imageshack.us/img198/5967/byai.jpg

Raazmir's Avatar


Raazmir
07.20.2013 , 03:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
It went F2P what type of players did you expect to come here?
Cheap whiners?
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech

strallart's Avatar


strallart
07.20.2013 , 03:40 PM | #8
Example of half the team being useless, I get these a lot.
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6598/o8kj.jpg

I'm by no means great, but I'm decent. Don't know how being reasonably competent is difficult.

stupidsyrup's Avatar


stupidsyrup
07.20.2013 , 03:49 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by strallart View Post
I'm by no means great, but I'm decent. Don't know how being reasonably competent is difficult.
LM@O. I feel the same. The worst is the morons who go to the third node when we are perfectly fine with 2, and one is under serious pressure. 95% we lose because of them. The other 5% they cap it and their e-peen grows 2 feet and they're like "What now ******?" makin you look stupid and makes everyone else think it's ok from now on.
The Indomitable STUPIDSYRUP
<Albino Brothers>
Battlemaster Jeffray
War Hero Alexowens

strallart's Avatar


strallart
07.20.2013 , 03:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by stupidsyrup View Post
LM@O. I feel the same. The worst is the morons who go to the third node when we are perfectly fine with 2, and one is under serious pressure. 95% we lose because of them. The other 5% they cap it and their e-peen grows 2 feet and they're like "What now ******?" makin you look stupid and makes everyone else think it's ok from now on.
We had west and east, but people just kept leaving and fighting on the grass, or ran to south to get murdered.