Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Send two healers to their pylon -> they'll need 6 people for capping.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Send two healers to their pylon -> they'll need 6 people for capping.

Cretinus's Avatar


Cretinus
07.20.2013 , 10:02 AM | #1
As easy as that. Two cross healing healers can interrupt capping and the other team will need at least 6 for killing them.

WZs are a joke.
nerf operatives

Occu_lus's Avatar


Occu_lus
07.20.2013 , 10:06 AM | #2
unless they have a guard, this is clearly a L2P issue mate

wwkingms's Avatar


wwkingms
07.20.2013 , 10:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cretinus View Post
As easy as that. Two cross healing healers can interrupt capping and the other team will need at least 6 for killing them.

WZs are a joke.
no i agree

a stealth healer and a tank sin could hold the pylon from all 8


fun game
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Cretinus's Avatar


Cretinus
07.20.2013 , 10:12 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Occu_lus View Post
unless they have a guard, this is clearly a L2P issue mate
Yeah, sure. There's no issue with healers in PvP, it's all a matter of l2p. The fact that everybody and his mum is playing a healer, preferably an operative, is a pure coincidence.
nerf operatives

TheCourier-'s Avatar


TheCourier-
07.20.2013 , 10:16 AM | #5
Be careful saying "healers", when you mean operative. A more severe trauma debuff than the one currently in place would hurt sage and commando as well as operative.

Ghost_Spectre's Avatar


Ghost_Spectre
07.20.2013 , 10:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
Be careful saying "healers", when you mean operative. A more severe trauma debuff than the one currently in place would hurt sage and commando as well as operative.
For the Derp masters, that is what they want. They can't stand not having large number of kills on the scoreboard and the comms that go with it!
Caedus Rage Juggernaut Aloysius Madness Sorcerer Ni'Tehn'Do Lethal Operative
Vestara Balance Shadow Fat Albert Focus Guardian Baytor Balance Sage
Kallig Legacy Jedi Convenant Lvl 55 Toons 12

Arkerus's Avatar


Arkerus
07.20.2013 , 10:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghost_Spectre View Post
For the Derp masters, that is what they want. They can't stand not having large number of kills on the scoreboard and the comms that go with it!
And for healers, they can't stand the fact that they are far over powered at this point and its going to scaled back. The fact that they make a force of 2 into 6 or 7 is not balance.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Ghost_Spectre's Avatar


Ghost_Spectre
07.20.2013 , 10:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
And for healers, they can't stand the fact that they are far over powered at this point and its going to scaled back. The fact that they make a force of 2 into 6 or 7 is not balance.
Quantify that statement. In other words, be specific on which healer you are talking about. It is not the Sage / Sorcerer healers or the Commando / Merc healers being OP. That leaves the super healing Operatives and Scoundrels. My Sage and Sorcerer melt pretty quick in the face of 1 competent DPS AC even with cross healing. However, since Derp masters cannot blow up a healer in less than 2 GCDs they scream, "HEALERS ARE OP! NERF THEM TO HELL!" It is as simple as that.
Caedus Rage Juggernaut Aloysius Madness Sorcerer Ni'Tehn'Do Lethal Operative
Vestara Balance Shadow Fat Albert Focus Guardian Baytor Balance Sage
Kallig Legacy Jedi Convenant Lvl 55 Toons 12

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
07.20.2013 , 10:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
And for healers, they can't stand the fact that they are far over powered at this point and its going to scaled back. The fact that they make a force of 2 into 6 or 7 is not balance.
if you're needing 6 or 7 to take down 2 healers it's clearly a l2p issue

if it took four that's a slightly less severe l2p issue, slowly the four DPS would win. Want to know why? Four 7k smashs = 28k = health of two healers.

Dead.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

MasterBLASTERpl's Avatar


MasterBLASTERpl
07.20.2013 , 10:46 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cretinus View Post
As easy as that. Two cross healing healers can interrupt capping and the other team will need at least 6 for killing them.

WZs are a joke.
If you've 6 DerPS in your team... Yea, it's going to be painful.