Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are warzones just a fotm fest???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Are warzones just a fotm fest???

ScruffyWhite
07.19.2013 , 07:44 PM | #1
I swear every warzone I go into it's the same thing over and over again smashers, op healers, lolstab, snipers...are there any plans to fix this **** bioware calls balance or are we all meant to reroll just to compete with other classes?
Needed to vent :3
Bopitty

MarkXXIV
07.19.2013 , 07:47 PM | #2
yes but not flavor of the month. More like flavor of the season/year. Classes stay op or underpowered for a lot longer than a month. the foty atm is sniper, rage, and operative healer.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

MidichIorian
07.19.2013 , 07:52 PM | #3
What happened to the more frequent class balance updates? Havent seen much of those.

Zunayson
07.19.2013 , 08:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
What happened to the more frequent class balance updates? Havent seen much of those.
The class balance team got laid off and is now only a class balance guy

BALANCING IS STRESSFUL, KIDS.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

MarkXXIV
07.19.2013 , 08:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
The class balance team got laid off and is now only a class balance guy

BALANCING IS STRESSFUL, KIDS.
If they would read the forums once in a while they might do a better job. It is well known that operative healer, healer in general, rage, and sniper dps are too strong. It is also well known that many dps specs are lacking in pvp.

ScruffyWhite
07.19.2013 , 08:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkXXIV View Post
If they would read the forums once in a while they might do a better job. It is well known that operative healer, healer in general, rage, and sniper dps are too strong. It is also well known that many dps specs are lacking in pvp.
Merc/ Commando healers need some love...
Bopitty

Yeochins
07.19.2013 , 09:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkXXIV View Post
They paid attention to the forums in 1.1.5. Where did it lead us? A disaster in 1.2. They paid attention to all the baddies who couldn't deal with Sorcerers an Operatives. They got nerfed into the ground and the balance went completely out of whack.

Feztonio
07.19.2013 , 10:00 PM | #8
so you're a merc/commando? you said every other class was OP/FOTM but merc/mando lolz. there's only 4 mirrored classes. you can't say 6 out of 8 are overpowered and need a nerf you silly goose
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

ScruffyWhite
07.19.2013 , 10:04 PM | #9
I'm not a merc/mando...I was responding to what that other guy said when he was listing the classes that needed love
Bopitty

MarkXXIV
07.19.2013 , 10:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post
They paid attention to the forums in 1.1.5. Where did it lead us? A disaster in 1.2. They paid attention to all the baddies who couldn't deal with Sorcerers an Operatives. They got nerfed into the ground and the balance went completely out of whack.
Most of the people who regularly use the forums know what they are talking about. There are some people who have all the credentials but are awful and say everything is learn2play like 1.7 merc but there are not many people like this. There are a lot of random people who complain about assassins or merc being op and don't really know the game but people who regularly use the forums aren't usually like that. I could be wrong but that is what I think and I think listening to players is better than letting a class be underpowered/overpowered for 6months+ at a time.