Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For the Commando/Merc healers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
For the Commando/Merc healers

Targarion
07.18.2013 , 01:04 PM | #1
Just a quick question. What are the highest stats you ever got in a rank or non rank war zone?

This is not comparison thread. I just want to see what kind of numbers a well geared commando/merc healer can hit.

Thanks
LEGIONNE-THENE-MIAMADEN-SCARFACE
EXILES-BANE-ASB
GENESISLEGACY

cashogy_reborn
07.18.2013 , 01:39 PM | #2
im not primarily a healer, but my best healing output in RWZ was ~450k (defense in voidstar)

in regs i think ive put up a mil a few times, not recently tho.

i am not very good at it tho
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Targarion
07.18.2013 , 04:45 PM | #3
Going to bump this thread. 1 mill is pretty decent. My highest score was 1.3 mil. Hoping for some larger numbers by the more geared pvpers.
LEGIONNE-THENE-MIAMADEN-SCARFACE
EXILES-BANE-ASB
GENESISLEGACY

foxmob
07.18.2013 , 05:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
im not primarily a healer, but my best healing output in RWZ was ~450k (defense in voidstar)

that's odd. I have just the opposite experience. pre 2.0, I topped out around 1 million (full vstar went to 2nd door). that vastly outpaced my performance in reg WZs of the time (750k iirc).

post 2.0 my reg high is 1.5m (ahg), but numbers are up across the board. tons of stalemates. tbh, I do more dpsing while in combat support cell than healing these days. there's always like 3 healers in every reg.
Kracks and other assorted stuff on Jedi Covanent
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

cashogy_reborn
07.18.2013 , 06:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
that's odd. I have just the opposite experience. pre 2.0, I topped out around 1 million (full vstar went to 2nd door). that vastly outpaced my performance in reg WZs of the time (750k iirc).

post 2.0 my reg high is 1.5m (ahg), but numbers are up across the board. tons of stalemates. tbh, I do more dpsing while in combat support cell than healing these days. there's always like 3 healers in every reg.
well i was only healing in that match for the defense round, respec'd back to DPS for offense. so its only half a wz's worth of heals
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

KhalDrogoe
07.18.2013 , 06:55 PM | #6
Yeah healing on merc is a little lackluster compared to my operative. 1k hps 700-900k healing is about the range. Highest single heal was about 11k. But that's with 75% surge, if I was a healer full time I'd stack more alacrity.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

Jherad
07.19.2013 , 02:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post

Yeah, I get about 400k-ish on a VS defense round if it goes the duration. I'm not a particularly good healer yet (I only started seriously doing the whole respec dance thing on a semi regular basis fairly recently).

I refuse to be heals for the whole match though, so no idea what I can do total.
WFW - Waiting For Wildstar
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

christinajg
07.19.2013 , 04:05 PM | #8
Hi - I play a merc healer regularly and as a standard heal over 1 mill in wz's. The only time I go under a mill is when the other team isn't doing any damage to my team (which seems to be the case of late). I'm looking forward to seeing some competitive ranked getting started again, where hopefully wz's will go on longer than 5 minutes.

I'm now full conqueror and have stacked power...I've seen a definite increase in my healing output rather than stacking alacrity.

Phrase
07.19.2013 , 04:14 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by christinajg View Post
I'm now full conqueror and have stacked power...I've seen a definite increase in my healing output rather than stacking alacrity.
Power and alacrity don't compete. So are you stacking pure surge? Is that what's netted higher healing output? I'm genuinely curious, btw.

Sixgun
Wildstar

Suryi
07.19.2013 , 06:01 PM | #10
Think only HPS matters and in that regard I've broken 2k hps a bunch of times and I'm confident I can do more if I don't **** anything up and I'm alive the entire game and granted, ofc, there's stuff to heal.

There was even a screenshot in the merc forums of a guy that did 2.5k hps in ranked, so there's that as well.
Nhilas - Combat Medic Commando

Bioware, what can we expect as far as PvP for the future of SWTOR?
No