Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dagobah

protaganistme
07.17.2013 , 11:06 AM | #1
As we all know, Dagobah is a world where Luke finished his training. Dagobah should be a new world for all players 55-60. They all have a new storyline. For example Sith Inquisitor, they should be looking for a lost jedi artifact, that is very strong with the force. So that's mainly all, but we should add on to the Dagobah world.

BradTheImpaler
07.17.2013 , 12:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by protaganistme View Post
As we all know, Dagobah is a world where Luke finished his training. Dagobah should be a new world for all players 55-60. They all have a new storyline. For example Sith Inquisitor, they should be looking for a lost jedi artifact, that is very strong with the force. So that's mainly all, but we should add on to the Dagobah world.
Lost Jedi artifact? Yoda doesn't arrive, and Luke doesn't train there, for a few thousand years yet.

Add to this the fact that Dagobah's obscurity and its being the last place one would expect to find a Jedi Master is exactly why Yoda went into exile there.

Don't get me wrong, Dagobah's cool, but I'd prefer another planet.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

AlexDougherty
07.17.2013 , 01:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Lost Jedi artifact? Yoda doesn't arrive, and Luke doesn't train there, for a few thousand years yet.

Add to this the fact that Dagobah's obscurity and its being the last place one would expect to find a Jedi Master is exactly why Yoda went into exile there.

Don't get me wrong, Dagobah's cool, but I'd prefer another planet.
I agree, the game has us visiting enough planets that every game has done before, a new planet please.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Lurtzello
07.17.2013 , 01:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Not to say that I'm with the OP (I'd be ok with any planet), but Dagobah being influenced by the Dark Side could be a reason for Imperial forces to investigate in search for strength (and the Republic could arrive to stop the Empire, by opposing it directly or by going against the natural evil present there).
Anyhow, I am pretty sure the developers and writers already have the next few story arcs planned and aren't really in need of advice on the matter, at least for the short period.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
I agree, the game has us visiting enough planets that every game has done before, a new planet please.
Well, Makeb was new. Though if we could transform that "new" into "not yet seen", I would agree.
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

AlexDougherty
07.18.2013 , 03:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurtzello View Post
Well, Makeb was new. Though if we could transform that "new" into "not yet seen", I would agree.
Well I included "not yet seen" into "new", I just mean something that hasn't been done to death before, just so long as it's new to us, then I'll be happy.

Lachryphage
07.19.2013 , 07:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by protaganistme View Post
What you mean is that Dagobah is the planet where Luke dropped out of training half way through because being an irrational emokid runs in his family. Then he got pwned just like Yoda told him he would and he cried like a little B-word until daddy saved him.

TLCuddy
07.19.2013 , 08:04 PM | #7
I'm not sure what or how they could fit it in, but I'd like them to bring Manaan from KOTOR into this game!

Lachryphage
07.19.2013 , 08:30 PM | #8
I don't think Dagobah should be in the game. There aren't any sentient species living there and the whole planet is just forests and swamps. There's no reason for anyone to go there.

clonewarsisbest
07.19.2013 , 09:44 PM | #9
i think you forgot about the cave that luke goes into in episode 5 (starkiller and yoda went into the cave in the EU)

AlexDougherty
07.20.2013 , 02:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by clonewarsisbest View Post
i think you forgot about the cave that luke goes into in episode 5 (starkiller and yoda went into the cave in the EU)
No idea when the cave is aligned to the Darkside of the force, doubtfull is was this far into the past though. Most darkside pockets either fade away or expand, very few stay static, and after 3700 years it would probably have encompassed the entire planet. It's much more likely that it was formed around about the same time as the Clone Wars (give or take 20 years), thus wouldn't be there for us yet.

No there is still no reason for anybody to go to Dagobah.