Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Sith

ArenCordial
07.17.2013 , 08:06 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Some interesting points are being made regarding Caedus and Vitiate, but perhaps we should leave this for the finalizing stage when we can discuss the order of the lists.

For now lets focus on No #6 and I think I'm going to agree with Lady and say Exar Kun. Though I'd definitely dominate Malgus for #7. And as an addendum I feel Vader is more powerful than both, he may be limited by his inability to wield Force lightning but he still possessed a great deal of raw power. 80% of Sidious' to be precise. Remembering how vastly powerful Darth Sidious is this is quite impressive indeed.
As a suggestion that could help the deliberation process, maybe we should create fact sheets on these characters. Listing their known achievements/displayed powers/failures/etc. That way we can more easily compare.

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 08:12 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by ArenCordial View Post
As a suggestion that could help the deliberation process, maybe we should create fact sheets on these characters. Listing their known achievements/displayed powers/failures/etc. That way we can more easily compare.
*shrug* if proved necessary a detailed comparison can be made. But I don't think that's needed here.

Wolfninjajedi
07.17.2013 , 08:50 AM | #73
Can agree with 6/7.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 10:06 AM | #74
Some interesting points are being made regarding Caedus and Vitiate, but perhaps we should leave this for the finalizing stage when we can discuss the order of the lists.

For now lets focus on No #6 and I think I'm going to agree with Lady and say Exar Kun. Though I'd definitely dominate Malgus for #7. And as an addendum I feel Vader is more powerful than both, he may be limited by his inability to wield Force lightning but he still possessed a great deal of raw power. 80% of Sidious' to be precise. Remembering how vastly powerful Darth Sidious is this is quite impressive indeed.
Don't know about Malgus. What about Marka Ragnos. i think he'd mop the floor with Malgus in all respects. Same with Naga Sadaow.

I think 6-8 should rank: Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadaow. Though I am surprised Naga Sadow didn't make top 5.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Aurbere
07.17.2013 , 10:06 AM | #75
Definitely Exar Kun for #6, but I could see Darth Krayt come out in #7.
Added Chapter 41 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
07.17.2013 , 10:07 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Don't know about Malgus. What about Marka Ragnos. i think he'd mop the floor with Malgus in all respects. Same with Naga Sadaow.

I think 6-8 should rank: Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadaow. Though I am surprised Naga Sadow didn't make top 5.
Naga Sadow's greatest accomplishments came from the use of a Sith Meditation Sphere and Sith Relics.

Marka Ragnos, I have no idea.
Added Chapter 41 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 10:08 AM | #77

The ancient Sith Lords are not being considered for this list due to lack of information.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 10:12 AM | #78
The ancient Sith Lords are not being considered for this list due to lack of information.
KILLIN ME SMALLS! Just killin me! Well hell for Marka Ragnos, I sumbit to you Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy.

Came back, in habited a live human being and barely lost to Jaden Korr after having been dead for what over 6000 years. I call that one hell of a feat.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 10:18 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Definitely Exar Kun for #6, but I could see Darth Krayt come out in #7.
Not a bad nomination. While pre-resurrection Darth Krayt has done nothing that Darth Malgus had but apparently after reviving himself he became considerably more powerful. In fact I think he could be a contender for Exar Kun's spot.

marcelo_sdk
07.17.2013 , 10:31 AM | #80

Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos are too obscure characters. We don't have much information about their abilities. It's the same thing with the Hero of Tython.

Even them, no, they wouldn't defeat Malgus.
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow] | Darth Kamul [Zabrak Sith Assassin]