Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Project

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Project

Jandi
07.17.2013 , 03:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
um, you people are missing the point.

These lists have already been debated, the title at the top of the list is the thread in this forum were the lists were hammered out.

Beniboybling is not going to debate them with you, the debate has already happened.
He says in the OP that any insights/discussions are welcome so I don't know what the hell your problem is.

AlexDougherty
07.17.2013 , 06:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
He says in the OP that any insights/discussions are welcome so I don't know what the hell your problem is.
Ok, maybe I came across wrong, I'm not saying he won't listen, but rather that there are pages upon pages of arguement on these threads, and to change the order you have to provide a strong complete arguement, one that stands up to the pages of dialogue.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 07:38 AM | #13
Nihilus isn't being considered, because simply put he's just a massive black hole. To quote Kreia:

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." ~ Kreia.

Take away his wound and what is he? A simple man?

Whether Galen Marek is a Jedi or not is currently up for debate. Actually, given that most of the threads are still 'live' I'd direct people to the links provide if you want to discuss these topics.

ArenCordial
07.17.2013 , 07:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Nihilus isn't being considered, because simply put he's just a massive black hole. To quote Kreia:

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." ~ Kreia.

Take away his wound and what is he? A simple man?

Whether Galen Marek is a Jedi or not is currently up for debate. Actually, given that most of the threads are still 'live' I'd direct people to the links provide if you want to discuss these topics.
Just a honest question here. Do we discount the Exile's accomplishments which she was a wound in the Force herself then? For all intents and purposes she was generally considered an average Knight and a great general before her unique gift with Force allowed her to amp up as a wound.

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 08:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ArenCordial View Post
Just a honest question here. Do we discount the Exile's accomplishments which she was a wound in the Force herself then? For all intents and purposes she was generally considered an average Knight and a great general before her unique gift with Force allowed her to amp up as a wound.
Meetra is different, because she was not consumed by the wound as the Nihilus was, she merely used it to regain her lost power, and in doing so achieved a deeper connection to the Force. Its also possible that the wound inside of her closed, and if it that was the case, I can't see Meetra becoming less powerful.

Nihilus was utterly destroyed by his wound, for all intensive purposes he was the wound. He's a natural phenomena.

marcelo_sdk
07.17.2013 , 09:57 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Meetra is different, because she was not consumed by the wound as the Nihilus was, she merely used it to regain her lost power, and in doing so achieved a deeper connection to the Force. Its also possible that the wound inside of her closed, and if it that was the case, I can't see Meetra becoming less powerful.

Nihilus was utterly destroyed by his wound, for all intensive purposes he was the wound. He's a natural phenomena.
Nihilus wound was "severed" during his duel with Surik. Yet, he was still more powerful than him. And Kreia's quotes are quite... extreme. If we take everything she said, start putting Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow, as she said that the Sith Lords of the Golden Age are far more powerful than the ones of her and Surik's time.
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow] | Darth Kamul [Zabrak Sith Assassin]

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 10:07 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Nihilus wound was "severed" during his duel with Surik. Yet, he was still more powerful than him. And Kreia's quotes are quite... extreme. If we take everything she said, start putting Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow, as she said that the Sith Lords of the Golden Age are far more powerful than the ones of her and Surik's time.
But its the case, realizing that at the point of his death Darth Nihilus was not even a man any more, just a spirit inhabiting his armour. He couldn't even talk and was oblivious to everything around him, he was completely driven by his hunger and absolutely consumed by it.

And Nihilus wound as not 'severed' - wounds don't work like that - he was weakened because he attempted to drain another Force wound, and Visas exploited her bond with him to weaken him further.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 10:14 AM | #18
Still waiting on the best duelists.

Also need a best gunslinger thread

And Best pilot. Force and non force using.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

marcelo_sdk
07.17.2013 , 10:15 AM | #19
If Nihilus can't be considered, Suri either:

Quote:
His ability was somewhat similar to Surik's influence upon others: the reconvened Jedi Council in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine inferred that the Sith had somehow learned this ability to feed on the Force from her.
It's irrelevant if she didn't practiced the Dark Side. Her powers only grew because of this power, the same thing ypu are implying about Nihilus.
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow] | Darth Kamul [Zabrak Sith Assassin]

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 10:47 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
If Nihilus can't be considered, Suri either:

It's irrelevant if she didn't practiced the Dark Side. Her powers only grew because of this power, the same thing ypu are implying about Nihilus.
Meetra is was not entirely consumed by the wound, she is corporeal.

She only used the wound inside of her to regain and possibly deepen her connection to the Force. She retained herself and retained her Force affinity as her own. Nihilus was consumed by his own wound.