Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did they fix Slicing Lockboxes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Did they fix Slicing Lockboxes

Baldak
07.13.2013 , 10:05 AM | #1
A while ago, I read that there was a problem with the upper level slicing lockbox missions giving too few credits. I had been watching the Patch notes, and haven't seen that this had been fixed, but I may have missed it. Does anyone know if they have fixed this problem?
I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us
when he had the chance.

Referal Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/c4m6dD

Yaesive
07.13.2013 , 11:44 AM | #2
I have not seen it in the patch notes either. My slicer is only lvl 28 as I have not played him enough so I can't tell you either.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

ZeridanShear
07.13.2013 , 12:59 PM | #3
Nope, they have not. They're still a loss to run the missions unless you crit and get a discovery (which is few and far between, depending on your luck).

Isxossk
07.13.2013 , 04:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Baldak View Post
A while ago, I read that there was a problem with the upper level slicing lockbox missions giving too few credits. I had been watching the Patch notes, and haven't seen that this had been fixed, but I may have missed it. Does anyone know if they have fixed this problem?
I'm still having success with the level 41 and 33 level missions (can't remember if 33 is right). The titles are taking back control, fly on the wall and missing probes.
Isxossk - Fugative Spy from SWG (Ahazi)
Former Member of Veterans of Ahazi (VOA)

znihilist
07.14.2013 , 10:09 PM | #5
His question is related to the 400+ ones. And no they did not.
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Can't Talk About it Now.

Dominoris
07.15.2013 , 08:51 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Baldak View Post
A while ago, I read that there was a problem with the upper level slicing lockbox missions giving too few credits.
Actually it was mentioned that they wanted to adjust the amount of credits the 400+ lockboxes returned. They did not say whether this adjustment would be an increase or a decrease. In either case it has has not been listed in the patch notes any time since.
Clones are people two.

Hassat-Hunter
07.16.2013 , 06:40 AM | #7
The 400+ are still loss on the lockboxes. It's all about the missions.

SomeJagoff
07.18.2013 , 10:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hassat-Hunter View Post
The 400+ are still loss on the lockboxes. It's all about the missions.
nonstop investigation missions when you do crit. I really wish Bioware would remove these from the game/remove investigation from the game and just make all the weapons/barrels require underworld metals. Usually can't even sell the missions on the gtn, or the mats, more often than not end up vendoring them to the npc.

And yeah, slicing is still broken for 400+ missions, pretty annoying.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

Hassat-Hunter
07.18.2013 , 11:55 AM | #9
I get other missions pretty often. I think treasure hunt is the most common for me, followed by archaelogy, followed by underworld.
Guess I'm just lucky .

psandak
07.18.2013 , 02:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Hassat-Hunter View Post
I get other missions pretty often. I think treasure hunt is the most common for me, followed by archaelogy, followed by underworld.
Guess I'm just lucky .
Lately, I have gotten a lot of Diplomacy missions but, I have a nice stock of investigation missions I cannot get rid of.