Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Mogul pack; I spy...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Supreme Mogul pack; I spy...

YoshiRaphElan
07.05.2013 , 06:32 PM | #1
Anyone who's checked their e-mail recently knows that Bioware has announced a new pack. So, what can we see from the image?

*Mira's armor from KOTOR 2
*Appears to be Agent armor from the Nar Shaddaa Specialty goods vendor in red
*Appears to be Dark Acolyte robes, kind of like Ffon wears in the SI storyline except black
*Appears to be more Huttball armor, but has a helmet that kind of looks like Darth Vader...?
*New weapons
*A new mount
*A new ship pet

Pietrastor
07.05.2013 , 06:40 PM | #2
I kinda can't wait till they get all KOTOR/KOTOR 2 armors outta way so we can hopefully see some more new original designs.

kodrac
07.05.2013 , 06:42 PM | #3
The mount looks like a shiny silver Aratech.

Magnusheart
07.05.2013 , 06:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Anyone who's checked their e-mail recently knows that Bioware has announced a new pack. So, what can we see from the image?

*Mira's armor from KOTOR 2
*Appears to be Agent armor from the Nar Shaddaa Specialty goods vendor in red
*Appears to be Dark Acolyte robes, kind of like Ffon wears in the SI storyline except black
*Appears to be more Huttball armor, but has a helmet that kind of looks like Darth Vader...?
*New weapons
*A new mount
*A new ship pet

Mira's Kotor 2 armor.
Red outfit I think is another Kotor outfit.
Republic/Empire Huttball uniform.
Toy Sarlac Pit heal item.
Copper color crystal. more you know.

Here is a pic.
http://i.imgur.com/56mRgpL.jpg

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 07:02 PM | #5
Copper color crystal?

Magnusheart
07.05.2013 , 07:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Copper color crystal?

Yep. Code: itm.mod.color_crystal.att_crit.copper.artifact.bas emod_08 In-game Translation: Advanced Copper Eviscerating Crystal

Wonders of knowing your game inside and out in code. Rarely been wrong, and Ive made over 20mill on the Contraband packs knowing what was in what.

GrimAce
07.05.2013 , 07:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
I kinda can't wait till they get all KOTOR/KOTOR 2 armors outta way so we can hopefully see some more new original designs.
I'm still waiting on the generic tan Jedi tunic and Sith Governer armor from the Endar Spire. I was so devestated I couldn't get either of those in KOTOR I modded them in >.>
|-o-| <-o-> |-o-|
I HAVE YOU NOW

| Vrek | Siiras | Elliöt | Kharoz | Bhalr | Bhálr |

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 07:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Yep. Code: itm.mod.color_crystal.att_crit.copper.artifact.bas emod_08 In-game Translation: Advanced Copper Eviscerating Crystal

Wonders of knowing your game inside and out in code. Rarely been wrong, and Ive made over 20mill on the Contraband packs knowing what was in what.
You think is the closest we'll have to a red cartel crystal or will it be orange again? Copper is kind of a iffy color to pinpoint.

GrimAce
07.05.2013 , 07:12 PM | #9
I'm guessing it'll be a duller, less saturated orange similar to the bronze crystal from KOTOR2
|-o-| <-o-> |-o-|
I HAVE YOU NOW

| Vrek | Siiras | Elliöt | Kharoz | Bhalr | Bhálr |

Pietrastor
07.05.2013 , 07:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post

Any sign of Covert Head piece coming?