Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Jedi are taking over!

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 04:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Seravie View Post
why are you trying to dictate how others should spend their money and time on? Bit of hypocrisy?
Ah, the good old "dictate" argument.

Nope, if people want to spend their money into buying cartel coins and buy it, thats fine by me, I cant stop them. But i'm pretty annoyed that these people are allowed to bypass the legacy requirement just because they bought it with Cartel Coins.

Its a big slap in the face for all those legacy 50 players.

Obtaining Treek now, the accomplishment and satisfaction has considerably dropped knowing the news that people can outright buy it using CC and bypassing the legacy requirement.

Answer me this, If I said "People should'nt be allowed to level a character instantly to 55"...would that be me dictating?

Cyberwoman
07.05.2013 , 04:41 PM | #12
I do think that there should be more unique Legacy level only things (cosmetic items and stuff) but I dont think a companion should really be one of them. The CM isn't perfect, but I am very much happy with giving everyone the option to pay for Treek with either CC or legacy/creds.

Still, at least the main arguments around here have gone from 'Eww I hate Ewoks only kids like them' down to 'We with a high Legacy should be the only ones with an Ewok'
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

kodrac
07.05.2013 , 04:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
i'm a legacy level 50 and I don't care in the least. Your "slap in the face" is just your opinion. A very large self-centered one, but still just an opinion. You're not speaking for everyone.

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 04:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
i'm a legacy level 50 and I don't care in the least. Your "slap in the face" is just your opinion. A very large self-centered one, but still just an opinion. You're not speaking for everyone.
And neither are you

chimex
07.05.2013 , 04:44 PM | #15
Replace Jedi with "Cartel Market"...what do you get?
A very unconvincing (but very confusing) plea from Palpatine to Anakin
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 04:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
i'm a legacy level 50 and i don't care in the least. Your "slap in the face" is just your opinion. A very large self-centered one, but still just an opinion. You're not speaking for everyone.
qft...

LordArtemis
07.05.2013 , 04:45 PM | #17

Nope, if people want to spend their money into buying cartel coins and buy it, thats fine by me, I cant stop them. But i'm pretty annoyed that these people are allowed to bypass the legacy requirement just because they bought it with Cartel Coins.

Obtaining Treek now, the accomplishment and satisfaction has considerably dropped knowing the news that people can outright buy it using CC and bypassing the legacy requirement.
I personally do not feel it is a slap in the face at all. I'm fine with it. I won't be buying it from the market, but others probably will.

I will concede that it has less meaning since it can be acquired from the market without requirements or gates, as most of these things are recently. That is a shame IMO.

I still think it would be a good idea for Bioware to throw subs a bone OTHER than some coins.

I would suggest a group summon ability for the group leader for subs only.

QuiDonJorn
07.05.2013 , 04:48 PM | #18

Answer me this, If I said "People should'nt be allowed to level a character instantly to 55"...would that be me dictating?
They didn't slap me in the face. I've been legacy 50 for several months. That's just your opinion.

Quote:
Sorry you feel that way. But you're only hurting yourself.

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 04:50 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
They didn't slap me in the face. I've been legacy 50 for several months. That's just your opinion.

Sorry you feel that way. But you're only hurting yourself.
Yes, i'm glad you've realized that this is all about opinions! Well done

QuiDonJorn
07.05.2013 , 04:52 PM | #20
*ahem* I have another opinion....